• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Great my urinary issue is starting to come back. Never the less I was prepared and suspecting it might have.

Better sleep good tonight...

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah, worst kept movie secret I've seen in quite some time.
Still hope they are hiding something else. I mean most of the Sinister Six revealed and the final one is either Mysterio, whatever Ned turns into or pushing it Mobius.

I wouldn't mind knowing the leaks though.

On another note, just rewatched the cutscenes for Miles Morales PS4 again since beating Spidey PS4 yesterday. Still fun to see. Much as I love the PlayStation versions of Miles and Peter it unfortunately I think places them in a bit of weird limbo if they could be placed in like Spiderverse or Live-Action.

Too realistic for the former and a bit too cartoony for the latter.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So like, you guys remember the animated sprites I shared with y'all a while back? Like, way back? Well, those sprites were actually for my game design class, and aftee the class was over, I never touched my deisgn project again.

Well, this winter break, I'm thinking starting it back up and make a more completed and finished project. Idk, I just need the encouragement because I'm lazy and procrastinate a lot. But I think I have a solid idea and after seeing other games, I got inspired.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So like, you guys remember the animated sprites I shared with y'all a while back? Like, way back? Well, those sprites were actually for my game design class, and aftee the class was over, I never touched my deisgn project again.

Well, this winter break, I'm thinking starting it back up and make a more completed and finished project. Idk, I just need the encouragement because I'm lazy and procrastinate a lot. But I think I have a solid idea and after seeing other games, I got inspired.
Honestly, I'd love to see ya have a crack at more animated sprites!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I think you should totally go for it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Still hope they are hiding something else. I mean most of the Sinister Six revealed and the final one is either Mysterio, whatever Ned turns into or pushing it Mobius.

I wouldn't mind knowing the leaks though.

On another note, just rewatched the cutscenes for Miles Morales PS4 again since beating Spidey PS4 yesterday. Still fun to see. Much as I love the PlayStation versions of Miles and Peter it unfortunately I think places them in a bit of weird limbo if they could be placed in like Spiderverse or Live-Action.

Too realistic for the former and a bit too cartoony for the latter.
Totally banking on Mysterio resurfacing somehow. Shouldn't be too difficult to establish how he faked his death.

Besides, wasn't Jake Gyllenhaal signed on for at least another film?

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I just realized
I've shared this idea with my IRL friends about No Way Home but not with y'all

What if Mordo shows up?
  • He could be there to try to mess up Strange and Holland's efforts to fix what they broke.
  • He could be the Strange in disguise that we've been seeing in promos, and something drastic happened to the real Strange.

Dutch Raikuna

I don't know why but since last night and my joke question of floating islands I've been looking into some depressing what if stuff.

What if the Earth was a cube?
What if we had two moons?
What if the gas giants was closer or something?
What if the Earth slowed down?

And then of course cause it's the universe where everything is boring and deadly, the answer is ded.

I want a refund on physics!

Totally banking on Mysterio resurfacing somehow. Shouldn't be too difficult to establish how he faked his death.

Besides, wasn't Jake Gyllenhaal signed on for at least another film?
Yeah you're right I think.

And there was also the Bruce Campbell rumour (think he was meant to have played him in one film) and you have another possibility of Rhino from TASM2 cliffhanger. Mobius, Vulture and Scorpion could be a possibility.

I think Ned will become Hobgoblin but won't be one of the Sinister Six sort of thing.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm looking forward to seeing what they're going to do with Foreman Spike

He has been missing in action for 20 years after all.
Probably a minor character at most not appearing much. Just Mario's and Luigi's boss ordering them what to do in construction.

Dutch Raikuna

Having rice before going to bed is such a nice snack. Just throw it in the micro, add some soy sauce and then chomp it down fast.

Helps me sleep a bit more easily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also dammit. Much as I love creative writing, it is hard trying to not make all female characters in my age group into something that people would want for waifus and all that.

One character who I'm intending to be a bit like that for a parody? Yes but so much the others.

Anyways..............I'm off to bed. Class in the morning.

Night ****lords.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Expecting a post-credits featuring Wario and maybe even Waluigi.

Danny Devito needs to be the voice for Wario. Recall someone bringing up Jim Carrey as Waluigi which I think fits.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
That said, JK coming back for J Jonah in Far From Home was hands down the hypest **** to me, so I'm kinda sad that the massive surprise is known to literally everyone
There's another surprise character who shows up in NWH, they're not a particularly well hidden secret but Tobey and Andrew have taken over so much of the conversation the other character kinda snuck through the creacks.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Expecting a post-credits featuring Wario and maybe even Waluigi.

Danny Devito needs to be the voice for Wario. Recall someone bringing up Jim Carrey as Waluigi which I think fits.
Nah, post-credits will have Mario entering his house only to be greeted by Mashed Potato Samurai who will proceed to ask him about the Smash Brothers Initiative.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Seth Rogen Donkey Kong spin-off better have King K. Rool as the main villain who should and needs to be voiced by either Benedict Cumberbatch or Stephen Fry.

I just can't imagine King K. Rool sounding like anything else but with a faux British accent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom