• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yoshi when he comes to help Mario out in the final act:
We all know it’s gonna be Luigi after they have the basic third act fight and split up but then Mario’s getting his ass kicked and Luigi shows up like “hands off my bro!” And the audience cheers because they’re idiots and I cheer because I’m an idiot-

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mark Hamill as Fawful in a cameo during the end credits.
Probably wouldn't happen but someone on a thread of mine I made mentioned the idea of Fawful sounding like Zim.

In other words Richard Horvitz, also the voice of Daggett (My favorite all-time character), Billy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, and Moxxie.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
We all know it’s gonna be Luigi after they have the basic third act fight and split up but then Mario’s getting his ass kicked and Luigi shows up like “hands off my bro!” And the audience cheers because they’re idiots and I cheer because I’m an idiot-
Don't forget the dance party ending with bad guy Bowser sulking over his defeat.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Relevant song.
Seriously though, hope we don't get some third act breakup. In my opinion, so many of them miss the mark because they break up due to a misunderstanding. Real homies just talk through those misunderstandings. So yeah, unless there's an actually good reason for the breakup... I'm not on board.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How I expect it to go.

-It'll open with Mario Sr. (Mario's father) fighting the original Donkey Kong beating him and saving his girlfriend Pauline.
-Cut to years later Mario and Luigi work in New York as construction workers, Mario always looking to do something greater as his father did but has since remained working as an construction worker.
-Somehow they end up in the Mushroom Kingdom meeting the inhabitants and Peach.
-Bowser attacks, Mario and Luigi tries to be heroes but are defeated easily and kidnaps Peach.
-They somehow wind up somewhere in some kind of jungle meeting Cranky Kong (The original Donkey Kong) and his son (Current Donkey Kong). Mario's depressed that he'll never be like how his father was but something happens to inspire him (Perhaps a motivational speech from good ol' Cranky himself) and both he and Luigi goes back to the Mushroom Kingdom to finally defeat Bowser with Peach eventually landing the final blow #corporateapprovedgirlbossmoment, big dance party ending.
-Post-credit reveals Wario.

The pre-climax argument could still happen and Mario faces Bowser on his own only to lose and wind up in DK's jungle with the same happening, after returning, Luigi decides to return to help. That or both winding up in DK's jungle, having the pre-climax argument but after Cranky's speech, Luigi decides to come back and patches things up with Mario before proceeding to face Bowser once again.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man looking back at this year is weird, it feels like it went by really fast but when i look back at February specifically it feels like forever ago.

It feels like ive owned 3D all stars and Persona 5 Strikers for several years at this point. lol Overall when it comes to Switch purchases this year was pretty solid.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Two months on and It's so weird to not have any Smash updates to look forward too.

I still play Smash but not as much, nowadays i actually look back and play the other Switch games ive bought since Smash came out but hardly touched because i was constantly playing smash.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Look, Legends Arceus news!
😀
This is probably going to lead to actual news. Also if this is a hint, there’s one regional that could fit the line

“if you listen closely you will hear a pleasant sound( assuming that it isn’t just talking about the cries in the video), and that’s:

hisuian liligant

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This is probably going to lead to actual news. Also if this is a hint, there’s one regional that could fit the line

“if you listen closely you will hear a pleasant sound( assuming that it isn’t just talking about the cries in the video), and that’s:

hisuian liligant
In other words we're ****ing starving for news

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In other words we're ****ing starving for news
I mean somewhat, but just realistically BDSP is out, it’s time for the legends hype train.
ing
Y E S
This is a big time click bait title. They say in the article Feige just said if he comes back it’s going to be Charlie Cox.

Regardless we already know he’s back for four projects but still, marvel wants to pretend we don’t.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is a big time click bait title. They say in the article Feige just said if he comes back it’s going to be Charlie Cox.

Regardless we already know he’s back for four projects but still, marvel wants to pretend we don’t.
Feige wouldn’t even mention such a thing if it wasn’t legit tbf
he still hasn’t broken over leaks after all
so he definitely worded the confirmation right enough to hype up Daredevil fans and keep it ambiguous

also I had to delete that Pokémon comment cause my goofy self accidentally thought that was apart of the Daredevil talk

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
250px-Sword_Shield_Leon.png
Black_2_White_2_Iris.png

Before I go to bed, I just wanna say that the slander and hatred that Pokemon fans have for these two characters is beyond forced. Literally no other champion gets slandered as much as these two even though they do even less in their respective games.

And I'm not saying there's foul play, but there is a common demonimator here 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom