• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
How stay I can go back as far as 2014 on my posts and wow. It’s changed a lot. There was a lot of things that I did that in hindsight were a little weird. But they often helped me break the ice and make a lot of friends on here back then.

Most of my closest friends don’t come around here anymore though. Pretty much only Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @Cutie Gwen and AndreaAC AndreaAC are left :drsad:
Yeah, I know what you mean, like I even checked my own old posts and it was really awkward to see many of them along with my awful english (still not perfect but I can see somewhat of an improvement). X'D I still get laughs at how at the very short time I had gotten into the forum back in 2014 I was already getting infractions because I had no idea how threads even worked when it came to the rules.

When it comes to the people I befriended here back then, yeah, I think it's the same case, maybe not my closest friends (they're still here, including you, thankfully), but people that seemed rather nice and suddenly they vanished. I did learn a lot from having joined here, like opening up a little more and stop being so shy, to just standing up for my own ideas and beliefs. Time does fly.

D

Deleted member

Potassium is a chemical element with the symbol K(from Neo-Latin kalium) and atomic number 19. Potassium is a silvery-white metal that is soft enough to be cut with a knife with little force.[5]Potassium metal reacts rapidly with atmospheric oxygen to form flaky white potassium peroxide in only seconds of exposure. It was first isolated from potash, the ashes of plants, from which its name derives. In the periodic table, potassium is one of the alkali metals, all of which have a single valence electron in the outer electron shell, that is easily removed to create an ion with a positive charge – a cation, that combines with anions to form salts. Potassium in nature occurs only in ionic salts. Elemental potassium reacts vigorously with water, generating sufficient heat to ignite hydrogen emitted in the reaction, and burning with a lilac-colored flame. It is found dissolved in sea water (which is 0.04% potassium by weight[6][7]), and occurs in many minerals such as orthoclase, a common constituent of granites and other igneous rocks.[8]

Noipoi

Howdy!
Potassium is a chemical element with the symbol K(from Neo-Latin kalium) and atomic number 19. Potassium is a silvery-white metal that is soft enough to be cut with a knife with little force.[5]Potassium metal reacts rapidly with atmospheric oxygen to form flaky white potassium peroxide in only seconds of exposure. It was first isolated from potash, the ashes of plants, from which its name derives. In the periodic table, potassium is one of the alkali metals, all of which have a single valence electron in the outer electron shell, that is easily removed to create an ion with a positive charge – a cation, that combines with anions to form salts. Potassium in nature occurs only in ionic salts. Elemental potassium reacts vigorously with water, generating sufficient heat to ignite hydrogen emitted in the reaction, and burning with a lilac-colored flame. It is found dissolved in sea water (which is 0.04% potassium by weight[6][7]), and occurs in many minerals such as orthoclase, a common constituent of granites and other igneous rocks.[8]
Queen be like:

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
970543A2-5953-4634-8567-DB6CC1595C5A.jpeg

Ha ha yeah

funny ape element

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How crazy I can go back as far as 2014 on my posts and wow. It’s changed a lot. There was a lot of things that I did that in hindsight were a little weird. But they often helped me break the ice and make a lot of friends on here back then.

Most of my closest friends don’t come around here anymore though. Pretty much only Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @Cutie Gwen and AndreaAC AndreaAC are left :drsad:
It's okay bro.

We'll ride together to the end.

I mean, I'm actually stuck here forever.

Help.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I finally beat Project X Zone.

It's a good game. I just think it overstayed its welcome at times. Levels are super long and it eventually gets tedious.

Still it was fun seeing all these new franchises.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
1632270040672.png

Yummy Yummy Letter K

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guys, I got a hold of Fighter Pack 11
View attachment 331052
You can’t just post Nick All Star Brawl leaks like that.
I finally beat Project X Zone.

It's a good game. I just think it overstayed its welcome at times. Levels are super long and it eventually gets tedious.

Still it was fun seeing all these new franchises.
You going to try the sequel? I had it on my old 3ds but never got to beat it since that 3ds broke. It was pretty fun from what I got to play through though. Going to pick it up at some point again.

D

Deleted member

i don’t know what it is about it, but the combat system in Deltarune is soooooo satisfying, I swear.

Especially watching no-hit fights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You can’t just post Nick All Star Brawl leaks like that.

You going to try the sequel? I had it on my old 3ds but never got to beat it since that 3ds broke. It was pretty fun from what I got to play through though. Going to pick it up at some point again.
If I can even find it.

It's super expensive nowadays.

Reactions: Z25

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Clicked on a YouTube video that was a stealth vtuber ****post and now my recommendations are flooded with the vtuber's content. Pain.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh wow, Bobby Kotick is getting taken to court…

Yeah he’s gonna be gone soon.

Good riddance

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I despise Bobby ****ing Kotick as much as the next guy, but don't think for a moment he won't pay his way out of it.
Considering he’s the CEO of a company that his awful working conditions and is now being sued by 3 different high level organizations for both mistreatment of employees as well as lying to investors which are both SUUUUPER illegal it seems likely that he’ll at the very least “retire”.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Y'know, maybe it's a good thing Nick All Stars doesn't have voice acting. Cartoon Network's Smash clone had it and it was atrocious because they had like none of the original voices.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
a final leaked confirmation on 2 things for NASB (other than the stuff about Powdered Toast Man having a shine ability that Steam leaked but Ludosity confirmed)
View attachment 330940View attachment 330941Leo and Mikey both having 2012 costumes on them…like come on…the rest of the roster just have to have some sort of additional costumes
and since most people aren’t online during the makings and readings of this comment…I can sneak this next message in

TeamGamingGang
I'm not exactly up to date on the game, but has Toph been confirmed, and has GIR been confirmed as a separate character, or is this image just a mock-up? (if both of them are in the game, then I'm more tempted to get it, even if it's just when it's on sale - the lack of voice acting is a sore point for me, though I think the developers have said in an interview that they might add it in if that's possible)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm not exactly up to date on the game, but has Toph been confirmed, and has GIR been confirmed as a separate character, or is this image just a mock-up? (if both of them are in the game, then I'm more tempted to get it, even if it's just when it's on sale - the lack of voice acting is a sore point for me, though I think the developers have said in an interview that they might add it in if that's possible)
Gir is apart of Zim’s moveset, but gets his own poster spot since he’s a whole character (like how Morgana and Pikmin get their own section on the Smash Ultimate poster), while Toph and the Avatars have not been officially revealed yet. The character was leaked out for the 2nd time, with this recent leak being due to Xbox’s loading screen picture (idk how they managed to have that of all things leak out tbh). And yeah voices outside of the announcer has a high chance in joining post game
To be fair, PTE ****ing sucked ass
not for Blossom mains. They pretty much owned the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom