• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I just saw

The Genocide route stuff

View attachment 331075

I..... am deeply concerned what the greater implications of everything is. Undertale got dark for sure during its Genocide route, but this feels.... different in a way, dark, darker, yet darker still. What do you think?
The Snowgrave Route honestly feel like Toby retrying the concept of a Genocide Route, but this time makin' sure to show that, yes, killing everyone in your way & manipulating characters from another world to do so is not something that should be easy peasy, I'm going to fight the funni skeletoni.

In other words, I hate it and that's why I respect it.

As for future chapter, well, since Toriel is likely gonna apparear in the Dark World next time, if manipulating someone else childhood friend wasn't bad enough, think of that with someone's mother.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The 8th Metroid Dread Report as been uploaded...but only in Japanese atm.

So uh, either wait or get good 'ole Google Translate ready.

EDIT: Link here, spoilers warning as always.

EDIT 2: wow wow wow
Screen Shot 09-22-21 at 01.45 PM.PNG

Where does tht sprite come from.

I haven't seen it once so far, it is like scrapped???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I just saw

The Genocide route stuff

View attachment 331075

I..... am deeply concerned what the greater implications of everything is. Undertale got dark for sure during its Genocide route, but this feels.... different in a way, dark, darker, yet darker still. What do you think?
Honestly, I’m really interested to see how the obligatory classroom scene will go next chapter(since Berdly practically dies during snowgrave) and that means one class member will be missing in Alphys’s class.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Oh and, Shroob Shroob , after you read my previous post, you know what's the worst about what you just talked?

You end up proving The King right in a way by committing the Genocide Route.
So much so that if you try to go talk to the King once you're back he says he doesn't want to talk to you, which is different from his interactions in the normal route.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
When I was talking with my dad last night about movies, he was surprised when I told him that there were like eight Hellraiser sequels. He thought it was one and done.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So much so that if you try to go talk to the King once you're back he says he doesn't want to talk to you, which is different from his interactions in the normal route.
That's pretty much why I mentionned The King there lol.

You know you ****ed up when you prove good Old King Racist right.

Oh and, Dread Report 8 is out in English.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The one thing I don’t like about Nick brawl is there don’t seem to be any combos. Like Spongebob’s neutral is just a punch. Not a 123 punch combo. That design mentality is all over the game and frustrates me a little

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Project Dread is nearing it's completion.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
An Nintendo Direct is happening, guys!

About time though, was getting a little antsy about when one would come, maybe there will be a new controller reveal there too!

Direct predictions, please? Mostly just want a Mario RPG something, but since the main focus is winter titles, I doubt it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About time though, was getting a little antsy about when one would come, maybe there will be a new controller reveal there too!

Direct predictions, please? Mostly just want a Mario RPG something, but since the main focus is winter titles, I doubt it.
Direct predictions?

More like Direct bingo! :troll:

D

Deleted member

The direct is going to air just a little bit after I get home from school, so I'll be able to watch the whole thing.

I don't have any specific things I want to see, I just want to watch a full direct live for the first time since forever.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I got the tweet first, my likes now
Finally! Anyways, I'm pretty sure everyone here will most likely expect the last character for Smash to be revealed there. In addition, I'm just hoping for some new first party games from Nintendo.

D

Deleted member

E_xZktuWUAA8EmZ.png

On days like this, kids like you.... should be B U R N I N G I N H E L L.

D

Deleted member

osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Metal Shop X Metal Shop X hey people, so tomorrow I won't be able to watch the Direct due to some stuff and the time frame being when I am sleeping. And I really would love to know if they announce Pauline for Mario Party, show any cool Metroid stuff, Donkey Kong shenanigans or showcase the Sephiroth or Steve amiibo.

So yeah, if any of that happens I would really appreciate to get a tag. Mostly so I can get quick with the news as soon as I wake up.
That's all, sorry if the tag was a bother.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Metal Shop X Metal Shop X hey people, so tomorrow I won't be able to watch the Direct due to some stuff and the time frame being when I am sleeping. And I really would love to know if they announce Pauline for Mario Party, show any cool Metroid stuff, Donkey Kong shenanigans or showcase the Sephiroth or Steve amiibo.

So yeah, if any of that happens I would really appreciate to get a tag. Mostly so I can get quick with the news as soon as I wake up.
Hey dude, don't feel bad, you ain't alone. I have to be working around that time as well and won't be able to watch until later that night.

Reminder someone PM's me a link to the direct as I want to go in surprised.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Nah man, I might we out while it’s airing. Life happens. We can’t all be completely free whenever Nintendo decides to air a direct.

I’ll drop a link in a PM.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm an overnighter and I work that night, so I should probably be sleeping when the direct airs.

Doesn't bother me though. I'll just leave the page open before I go to bed so I can watch it without being "spoiled".

osby

Smash Obsessed

Direct is prety much in the middle of the night for me so I'm gonna miss it as well.

I'll try tagging you if something in the Direct reminds me of you, though. (No promises, my memory is super bad)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh sweet, a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, and it will air around a time I will be able to watch it live!

Not expecting much out of it though, but it's nice to know we are in for some news.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For the Direct, aside from the final Smash DLC character, I'm hoping we get news on Bayonetta 3. It's been nearly four years since the announcement, and we still know nothing about it. I'll take concept art at this point, just so there's something to go on beyond the developers saying "we're still working on it" once a year.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Spamton Neo moving v1.gif

FINALLY, AFTER ALL THOSE [[Days in a Year]] OF SPECULATION, THE PATH TO TRUE [hEAVEN] IS AT LAST HERE.

ONLY A FEW [[Very Long Minutes]] BEFORE I CAN FINALLY BE FREE FROM THIS [[Trash Can]], WHILE SOME OF MY [Fellow Smash Enjoyers]] TOOK THIS JOKE TOO SERIOUSLY OR SOME [[?!!?!?]].

WHO KNOW, EITHER WAY, I'M READY FOR THIS [BIG SHOT]

Noipoi

Howdy!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
View attachment 331097
FINALLY, AFTER ALL THOSE [[Days in a Year]] OF SPECULATION, THE PATH TO TRUE [hEAVEN] IS AT LAST HERE.

ONLY A FEW [[Very Long Minutes]] BEFORE I CAN FINALLY BE FREE FROM THIS [[Trash Can]], WHILE SOME OF MY [Fellow Smash Enjoyers]] TOOK THIS JOKE TOO SERIOUSLY OR SOME [[?!!?!?]].

WHO KNOW, EITHER WAY, I'M READY FOR THIS [BIG SHOT]
Spamton FP11.

The best ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom