• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man, I’m really happy about this.

Yeah it’s a 40 minute buncha commercials, only a few of which will mean anything significant to me. But man…

I’ve been going through some **** recently Bros. So being able to just turn my brain off and watch some Nintendo games, getting excited for new games…it’s really nice.
Yeah and that is the down in the dump truth of us watching 40 minutes of practically commercials but who cares? It's **** we love.

Then once the final fighter is out we can worry about what to do from there, who wants to connect with who and all that.

It's scary in the community part but in the best way. Like a gradual person to person Graduation Day is coming up.

"Capitalism BAD, Corportations BAD, must dismantle the ani-consumerism and exploitation of the workers now!

OH ****, NEW DIRECT, LET'S GOOOO!"
- Me
2018101420202000-F9E4ED7281324AE9C62C7E2BBA082F61.jpg

And for that I'm off to watch the final episode of Dragon Maid.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Capitalism BAD, Corportations BAD, must dismantle the ani-consumerism and exploitation of the workers now!

OH ****, NEW DIRECT, LET'S GOOOO!"
- Me
"This world is unfair & full of corruptions, I can't go any longer..."

"OMG New Nintendo Direct?!? 😳"

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
To be fair, there is nothing normal people can do about saving the planet. Would take extremes that no one is willing to take. That, and they think protesting is enough to make change. so they convince themselves they are solving problems, when not. I say just enjoy the direct.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Death comes for us tomorrow

remember no matter the outcome

this is what you wanted
We need some chaos. We need another MinMin style announcement. "The final Smash character will NOT be announced today. but please keep your eye out for a direct later in November for more information. Please be excited for a new character which hails from [INSERT RANDOM SERIES/COMPANY HERE]."

watch the fury fly.

D

Deleted member

Just so you guys know, I'll miss some of y'all when the final character drops

'cause I'm staying
I'm considering staying here(I only really post in this thread anyway) but I want to see how the dust settles first before I make a decision.

I do still have a year of premium left so I doubt I'll delete my account.....

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I haven’t gotten past the green place in Deltarune Chapter 2 yet, but I’m loving it so far. YouTube thumbnails spoiled me a little bit; that’s what I get for not shutting myself off ‘til finished :< At least the spoilers seem minor aside from what I guess the secret boss looks like.

Excited for the Direct tomorrow.

Anyway:

“Adults Are Just Bigger Children”

“Doesn’t that make you a child, too?”

“No I Am A Computer”

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
To be fair, there is nothing normal people can do about saving the planet. Would take extremes that no one is willing to take. That, and they think protesting is enough to make change. so they convince themselves they are solving problems, when not. I say just enjoy the direct.
Progress is made in increments, not all at once.

No one can save the planet individually. But social movements can make big differences long term. There's tons of historical precedence for that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Watched the latest what if episode. It was one of my favorites so far I think. It was fun and goofy like some of the weirder what if comics, but it had some great cameos and a pretty cool fight. The ending is also pretty promising.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well this is a little disappointing to hear from the artists behind Xenoverse:

Did you see this Wario Bros. Wario Bros. ?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
my [Esteemed Customer] I see you are trying to deplete my [HP]. Well, no more.
View attachment 331140
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"[NEO] IS FAMOUS FOR IT'S HIGH DEFENSE!!" is still one of the funniest joke in the whole game.

Guess even the Murder/Gaslighting Route got some gems in there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For What-If, my brother wasn't a fan of the episode. I thought it was all right (not great, but entertaining), though Coulson had a great line, saying "The party zone is expanding" (or something like that) with complete seriousness and acting like the party zone was a threat.

I'm surprised that they got most of the original actors back to reprise their roles - the only exceptions that I saw in the credits were the Warriors Three, Heimdall (who didn't say anything), and Captain Marvel.
Howard, Broki, and that ending tho

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Jondolio

Smash Hero
What if I put this
as an alarm for the direct tomorrow haha
jk I don't want to experience a panic attack in the middle of the night

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, c'mon now, what's wrong?

Don't you wanna take a risk?

Don't you wanna be a Big Shot?
I want chaos, CHAOS.

THE TRUE AND NEO CHAOS.

That's actually Jevil say during his final attack, in case you didn't know.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly I can imagine the possibility of the final fighter reveal to be absent from the Direct.

The finales of both 3DS/Wii U and Ultimate vol 1 were presented in standalone presentations.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, there's supposed to be a Direct now? Cool, put in the G.O.A.T.

Here's the next set of colors for Max Armor X. Again, they are based on weapons in the game like Spinning Wheel and Triad Thunder.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly I can imagine the possibility of the final fighter reveal to be absent from the Direct.

The finales of both 3DS/Wii U and Ultimate vol 1 were presented in standalone presentations.
Oh, it could definitely not be there for sure.

But worst case scenario I feel, is they'd give us a date as to when to expect it.

It's been close to 100 days since Kazuya came out and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom