• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll do what I always do, pop in for fun here and there, share some art I make. Besides, there's other game related stuff like the VGAs and it wouldn't be exactly the same without ****posting and getting hype or mad with you chuckle****s. Don't see any reason to change that unless I'm super busy with real-life stuff.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eh, you know what?

TIME TO BRING THE SHARK MAN HIMSELF BACK FOR THE LAST RIDE.
jawsum laughing.gif

JAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'll probably stick to my regular schedule of two posts a year followed by complete radio silence

I will say though. It's been...an experience, chatting with you gamers for the past few years lmao

Plot twist the final fighter doesn't even get announced tomorrow lol

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
So people are already deluding himself into Bayonetta 3 + Silksong (idk wtf that is) + BOTW 2 announcement... can't wait for the heat to boil over.

My apologies for spamming these tweets, but I just think it's really funny that people keep having high high high expectations. But then again I guess it i the standard for every Nintendo Direct.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm actually quite excited for the final Smash character to be revealed tomorrow and at the same time, I also feel rather nervous because I don't how the reveal is going to turn out. Either ways, I'm sure we'll bound to find out tomorrow.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So people are already deluding himself into Bayonetta 3 + Silksong (idk wtf that is) + BOTW 2 announcement... can't wait for the heat to boil over.

My apologies for spamming these tweets, but I just think it's really funny that people keep having high high high expectations. But then again I guess it i the standard for every Nintendo Direct.
Silk song is the Hollow Knight sequel they announced a long time ago, that’s been in a rough development cycle it seems. Everyone is hoping to see it though due to the popularity of the first game.

Out of these, I’d say at least one of them gets shown. Maybe new Pokémon in Legends Arceus, maybe Silksong and Bayo 3 is possible. Platinum is saying the game is ready To be shown but Nintendo controls when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom