• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh! Also! Another little comic WIP for ya!

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 @Jotadé

Or archival audio to splice together from other sources.
Honestly, with a talented mixer, you could probably remove all the background noise and music from those voice clips and make it sound like it was recorded just for the game. I still have no clue how to do that myself, though. It's tough.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Honestly, with a talented mixer, you could probably remove all the background noise and music from those voice clips and make it sound like it was recorded just for the game. I still have no clue how to do that myself, though. It's tough.
So adorable.

Tho it's sleep time for me, so see ya next time, partner!

If you shared the glitch, hopefuly Toby & co. can found the source of it & fix in the next update.

Noipoi

Howdy!

EAR

made me chuckle :nifty:

Good **** though, good ****.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
pokelego and alexxela are the bridge between the profile post and the social thread worlds

and all the other people I don’t know post regularly in the profile posts and social thread
Kill us and the bridges between the worlds shall be destro

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The Ninja turtles have had a really interesting fighting game career now that i'm thinking about it.

Theyve had a few games of their own, and in the last one the Raving rabbids were playable.
They were in injustice where they fought the justice league, some mortal kombat characters and Hellboy.
And now Nick all stars where they go up against Nigel Thornberry.

Surprisingly no Street fighter collab.
Yet.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m doing this on my phone and it’s at like 1% so I was gonna leave anyways lol
Clearly you’re not a woman.

All women born after 1993 can’t cook. All they know is McDonalds, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chip and lie.

this is a copypasta this is obviously not serious but I know there’s gonna be that ONE GUY so Y’know

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clearly you’re not a woman.

All women born after 1993 can’t cook. All they know is McDonalds, charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual, eat hot chip and lie.

this is a copypasta this is obviously not serious but I know there’s gonna be that ONE GUY so Y’know
I read that as Charge Thy Phone

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
How crazy I can go back as far as 2014 on my posts and wow. It’s changed a lot. There was a lot of things that I did that in hindsight were a little weird. But they often helped me break the ice and make a lot of friends on here back then.

Most of my closest friends don’t come around here anymore though. Pretty much only Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and AndreaAC AndreaAC are left :drsad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom