• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

For a one-off optional boss that has no story relevance, Tasque Manager has SOOO much fanart.

Then again, the design is definitely furry bait. Kinda figures.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For a one-off optional boss that has no story relevance, Tasque Manager has SOOO much fanart.

Then again, the design is definitely furry bait. Kinda figures.
To be fair, she does help with the spiral mouse if you recruit her, rejoin for the final boss among others & can be "refought" in a special challenge post-game.

But yeah, she's a fan favourite for sure lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh yeah I encountered the second easter egg by accident, it shook me that's for sure.
"Hey Little Sponge!! You didn't think your [[BESTIE 4 LIFE]] SPAMTON wouldn't KEEP A [[ANT-SIZED]] [[CIRCULAR OBJECT]] ON YOU, RIGHT???"

Top Tier avi btw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is the only reaction image I want to use from now on:

View attachment 330985

Me in any kind of social situation.
🥺 wish I could help you bright up the face.

G.I Joe is the codename for America's daring highly trained special mission force. It's purpose, to defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
🥺 wish I could help you bright up the face.

G.I Joe is the codename for America's daring highly trained special mission force. It's purpose, to defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.
Unexpected but Respected.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry man, I'm fine.

I just get awkward super easily IRL.
I feel ya.

Whenever I go out IRL I always get anxious about whether or not the people on the street find me awkward or weird with my looks or the way I walk.
It is neat when I do get to have a cool conversation with someone.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't look up mentions or namedrops of JDCabrera during 2018 and 2019.

Worst mistake of my life.
I’m not surprised I was an idiot back then. It was a bad time in my life.

I’m just surprised I wasn’t laughed off the site. I was a complete moron, but people were still cool with me. Idk why.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Don't look up mentions or namedrops of JDCabrera during 2018 and 2019.

Worst mistake of my life.
Don't look up mentions or namedrops of [REDACTED] from 2016-2018
Worst mistake of my life

Also I think I remember you now. Not like specific things I just remember that name

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
"Hey Little Sponge!! You didn't think your [[BESTIE 4 LIFE]] SPAMTON wouldn't KEEP A [[ANT-SIZED]] [[CIRCULAR OBJECT]] ON YOU, RIGHT???"

Top Tier avi btw.
Spamton legit is one of the most entertaining characters Toby have wrote yet, godlike character. Also thanks dude.

I’m not surprised I was an idiot back then. It was a bad time in my life.

I’m just surprised I wasn’t laughed off the site. I was a complete moron, but people were still cool with me. Idk why.
We're all idiots in here, don't beat yourself over it dude.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good.

Keep It that way, because I already have too many family members and people from old threads, forums and Discord server Who still hate me over who I was.
Some people who knew me by my old name are out for my blood. There's a good reason I don't go back to Twitter.

Though there should be at least one person in this thread who knows my old name and isn't out for my blood.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't think I'll ever reveal my old name to anyone here unless they earn my trust, and considering my history as well the history of this genre of threads I don't know how realistic that is.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't think I'll ever reveal my old name to anyone here unless they earn my trust, and considering my history as well the history of this genre of threads I don't know how realistic that is.

I’ve had a theory. You don’t have to confirm or deny it if you don’t want to, but I won’t give you any **** if that’s what you’re worried about. I’m not that kinda guy.

Anyway, does it start with an L?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Moar Neek Bral leeks

Where's muh man Nigel Thornberry?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Spamton legit is one of the most entertaining characters Toby have wrote yet, godlike character. Also thanks dude.

We're all idiots in here, don't beat yourself over it dude.
You're goddamn right, on both answers!

Just, be careful with DR spoilers around here, some folks who want to play it haven't got the chance due to not having a PC atm.

Also, decided to make a little fanart of one of my favourite minor enemy in DR2, since the fanart I found of them aren't what i'm looking foward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom