• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Off topic of what we are speaking about but need to get it out of my system.

Still cannot believe at 24 years old me asking a friend (outside of one) to meet IRL is always, always met with silence. Like **** sake man.
--------

Also morning to the crowd, going on another bike journey. Was going to the part of the city where friends would live but silence of course.

I'm pretty tired at the minute honestly.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Kind of random but funny all the same. It looks like a copy of Sonic 1 set a new record at auction and Yuji Naka immediately had questions. :ultsonic:

In other news, another copy of Mario 64 for the same grade as the $1.5 Million that sold in July came up for auction and went for less than half that. :teeth:

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Thinking about planning a daytrip to the LA zoo soon and I'm getting really excited just thinking about it.

I also really want to go visit the La Brea Tar Pits sometime, and my sister expressed interest in going their recently. She never seemed crazy about it when I brought it up to her before but I think she's more interested now that we've been to the Natural History Museum.

Man, being here in California means that there's so much cool stuff to do and visit just within arm's reach. But I've been spending most of my days indoors sitting on my bum and Covid-19 is not helping. I don't have a ton of money but man I really need to go out and see something new every once and a while.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So... I just got the news that a neighbour in my building has passed away due to the cancer she had finally taking over her.
My parents were secretly paying all of her rent so she could save money and afford all the required operations to treat It... But sadly It seems It was too late.

Gonna be alright, but I feel I'm gonna need time of the evening to associate everything. Hopefully ya'll understand.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So... I just got the news that a neighbour in my building has passed away due to the cancer she had finally taking over her.
My parents were secretly paying all of her rent so she could save money and afford all the required operations to treat It... But sadly It seems It was too late.

Gonna be alright, but I feel I'm gonna need time of the evening to associate everything. Hopefully ya'll understand.
Take as much time as you need. My condolences

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Take the time you need, pal.

Hope you the best.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Anyways, I decided to try and be a bit creative with some ideas I have in mind for unique Marvel Vs Capcom intro quotes:

Shang-Chi
  • Vs Shang Chi (himself) – "I may not be able to escape my father’s treachery, but I will never be his shadow."
  • Vs Ryu, Jon Talbain & Akira Kazama – "I sense that you are a worthy opponent. Come."
  • Vs Spider-Man – "Alright Spidey, let’s see how far we have come from our training!"
Vs Shang Chi
  • Ryu – "So you’re the master of Kung Fu? Show me."
  • Spider-Man – "Hey Shang, ready for round two?"
Date Masamune
  • Vs Wolverine – "You really think those tiny claws of yours can out do the One-eyed dragon?"
  • Vs Dante & Vergil – "Hey Dante (or Vergil), are you ready to party?"
  • Vs Shang Chi – "Dragon versus dragon. Only one can come out superior."
Vs Date Masamune
  • Wolverine – "It is going to take more than six swords to cut down the Wolverine, bub!"
  • Date – "Oh yeah, I am so ready to rock this party up!"
  • Vergil – "Your entire existence disgusts me."
Loki
  • Vs Hulk - "You shall kneel to your god, you dull creature!"
  • Vs any villain - "For what glorious purpose do you serve?"
Vs Loki
  • Hulk - "Hulk does not kneel to anyone, not even to a puny god!"
Feel free to add more.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

My condolences. Take all the time you need.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
For anyone traumatized by
Deltarune Snowgrave i think alvins talk is for you if you talk to him one answer he gives is: "Your brother asriel came to me crying he killed the green Dinosaur (yoshi) and wants to apoligize for him and kris (who did it multiple times on purpose)" Avins reaction is like its just a game maybe toby realized that snowgrave just hits diffrent! also to be fair im sure there is a bad ending in Dragon blazers that ........ Reached on purpose so yeah! still messed up over that route tho for just watching it! hell nah im not doing it

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just wanted to make a short announcement, I am planning on leaving this place for good. I am sick and tired of all the Nintendo Direct speculation, mainly on the DLC Newcomer Speculation thread. I hate all the talk that is coming with it, and I do not want to be part of this anymore.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Just wanted to make a short announcement, I am planning on leaving this place for good. I am sick and tired of all the Nintendo Direct speculation, mainly on the DLC Newcomer Speculation thread. I hate all the talk that is coming with it, and I do not want to be part of this anymore.
Sorry to see you go, but I get it. Smash speculation can be horrible sometimes, and it's why I haven't been around for the last 2 and a half years. Take care

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, spoiler for a song of DR2, but someone made a mash-up of a song and it's amazing, so check out here if you're not afraid of spoilers.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what's going on with my copy of Deltarune
I can't progress because the NPCS aren't spawning, nor am I or the puzzle. They only show up right as I close the game for whatever reason
Screenshot 2021-09-21 10.41.27 AM.png
Maybe it's just Crossover jank? at the same time, I don't want to go back and do everything I just did last session again :(

edit: apparently, all the npcs are invisible for whatever reason. I could theoretically do the puzzle, but hell no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know what's going on with my copy of Deltarune
I can't progress because the NPCS aren't spawning, nor am I or the puzzle. They only show up right as I close the game for whatever reason View attachment 330974
Maybe it's just Crossover jank? at the same time, I don't want to go back and do everything I just did last session again :(

edit: apparently, all the npcs are invisible for whatever reason. I could theoretically do the puzzle, but hell no.
Have you downloaded this patch?
If yes and it's still here, makre sure to share this bug to the official DR team if you can.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have you downloaded this patch?
If yes and it's still here, makre sure to share this bug to the official DR team if you can.
Honestly didn't even know this was a thing, thanks for letting me know.

I'll download it in a bit and see if it changes anything.

D

Deleted member

I just downloaded the patch, made sure that it was actually the patch, and it's still not working for me :(

sigh I was really hoping to get the rest of Deltarune done in one sitting but it looks like that's not happening.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just downloaded the patch, made sure that it was actually the patch, and it's still not working for me :(

sigh I was really hoping to get the rest of Deltarune done in one sitting but it looks like that's not happening.
Sorry man.

I don't have a twitter so I can't share this info to the devs, not sure if sharing it on Steam would work or not.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So, just came back from my weekly long cycle today.

Oh man, there was pure comedy gold.

Some guy from my town, baldy ******* who you can tell just came back from a day at the bookies (betting shop) and I was hearing him talk to this German fella. I was reading manga a few benches away. (By the way Lamperouge Lamperouge finished Vol 2 of Komi-san at last).

Out of nowhere the man shouted at him "YOU'VE GOT A PHD! I'M IMPRESSED!" and the guy was like:

1632243077234.png

All I can say is........................................damn my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom