• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For real, if Dread come close to ZR & Super Metroid when it come to speedrun potential, I could see discussion on it lasting quite a while.

Well that, and the game being very good & attracting alot of new fans will help too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
@dezeray112 TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 thought ya'll would be interested to see this:

3BF76DC9-F56F-4464-8D78-708C171347BB.jpeg

approved
Oh, you're a gamer are you?

Name every video game.
Sasha and the Winter Marcy

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I spend my ass today playing nothing but Tales of Arise (in the final quarter I think?) and out reading manga in the park and it all comes back to the fun and dreams and hopes of this place? (and talking to one of my IRL friends and @Jotadé).

Same ****. Different day.

So yeah I'm alive.

Only on here while the food cooks to look at where I am going tomorrow and seeing you ****lords.

Edit: Also, another Nintendo Direct rumour? We getting antsy I swear.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Well, it’s that time again.
I’ll bet 5 meaningless Internet points that since Metroid:Dread is coming out in 18 days, and Nintendo loves showing games it’s moments away from releasing, if there’s a direct before Metroid:Dread arrives, Nintendo will feature Dread significantly.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I, just now, singlehandedly might I add, compiled a list of everything that came to mind at the moment. Might not be the most comprehensive work I've ever done, but hey, it's a start.

It's all me btw. I did this. No one else.

Here you go.
Clicks list of video games based on comics
ctrl f Garfield Kart
It's not listed

Sorry dude, but I'm going to have to revoke your gamer license.

Hand it over.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well people, I have to go to sleep as tomorrow I have an apointment with the psychologist really early in the morning.

Before dropping out wanted to share this cool thing I found on Discord:
Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC

That's all, hopefully another smooth day awaits me tomorrow.
Look at this guy going to bed early and getting up early. (I'm joking) The trick is to get so much caffeine, sleep late and wake up early.

Seriously I've realised I function so much better cycling on four hours of sleep, a hot shower and a cup of coffee than eight hours of sleep and a shower.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Casey Mongolio (The voice of Scorbunny’s evolution line) is the only VA I know of who has the guts to post AVGN at Buffalo Wild Wings and Homestuck stuff on their Twitter without the fear of not looking professional. :yeahboi:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ya all whack.
Look, all I'm saying is that we learn most about a character when they're in their most vulnerable state. So mental breakdowns are great writing-wise. I'm not a sadist, just a writer.

So basically the same thing. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Honestly, as sadistic as it sounds, I’m really interested to see the consequences of doing Snowgrave in relation to Chapter 3, if any.

Like, what will happen if you do Snowgrave and there’s a scene that needs Berdly alive in CH3?(for example, a school scene with Alphys where Toby can’t just replace him with a random NPC/remove him) Or maybe your party members figure out what you did and turn on you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Look, all I'm saying is that we learn most about a character when they're in their most vulnerable state. So mental breakdowns are great writing-wise. I'm not a sadist, just a writer.

So basically the same thing. :4pacman:
Leave my girl Noelle out of this.

She literally did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom