• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Think I found what CN show would mesh well with Spongebob as a stage for my game.

Spongebob Squarepants/The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

Given their oceanic settings.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I wonder… when Mickey Mouse enters the public domain in 2024, will parody media shift to using a different Disney property as the archetypical evil cartoon overlord?
I’m thinking every Pokémon up to gen 4 will be available.
Wasn’t there something about getting a free shiny Zacian & Zamazenta in BDSP in Korea as a preorder bonus?

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob Will Will duxx duxx Divine Grace Maryse Divine Grace Maryse new yugioh banlist just dropped https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

negative changes:

-Zoodiac Barrage banned(was limited)

-Eva Limited(was Unlimited)

-Prank-Kids Meow-Meow-Mu Limited(was Unlimited)

-Fire Formation Tenki Limited(was Unlimited)

positive changes:

-Danger!! Nessie Semi-Limited(was Limited)

-Performapal Skullcrobat Joker Semi-Limited(was Limited)

-Emergency Teleport Semi-Limited(was Limited)

-Double Iris Magician no longer on list(was Semi-Limited)

I’m not super familiar with the current meta to say much, but PEND BEST DECK LET’S GOOOOOO

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wonder… when Mickey Mouse enters the public domain in 2024, will parody media shift to using a different Disney property as the archetypical evil cartoon overlord?
Like Disney’s gonna let that happen

Wasn’t there something about getting a free shiny Zacian & Zamazenta in BDSP in Korea as a preorder bonus?
No, it’s for SwSh. It’s just launching as a celebration of BDSP’s release.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Knowing Disney and what they're capable of given their the reason for copyrights today, I expect them to still lay claim to their mascot.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No wonder this is gonna take 15 years to come out. They gotta work out all the endings.
Well Toby did say developpement of future chapters after the second one will be much easier & come out quicker, due to being more familiar with his new team & how the game is gonna work (a old update of his does have him say he kinda most of the rough plan figured out, it's mostly the polishing that's gonna take time), so there's that at least.

Just hope he take care well of himself, game developpement is stressful enough at it is, making a follow-up to a game like Undertale must feel like a nightmare at time....oh wait.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well Toby did say developpement of future chaptes after the second one will be much easier & come out quicker, due to being more familiar with his new team & how the game is gonna work (a old update of his does have him say he kinda most of the rough plan figured out, it's mostly the polishing that's gonna take time), so there's that at least.

Just hope he take care well of himself, game developpement is stressful enough at it is, making a follow-up to a game like Undertale must feel like a nightmare at time....oh wait.
Yeah man.

I make jokes about the game taking forever, but I’m all honesty I hope they take all the time they need and don’t overwork themselves.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah man.

I make jokes about the game taking forever, but I’m all honesty I hope they take all the time they need and don’t overwork themselves.
Same

Chapter 2 just reinforced the fact that I love Toby works & that I want to see & play DR when it's finally complete, but I don't want it it come at the cost of his well being. Especially since he already has to deal with his wrist hurting a ton, which must ****ing suck for someone like him who love making musics & the like.

It's gonna be a looong road, but if Chapter 2 is any indication, it's gonna be weeeeeell worth it, brother.

We just need to memes everythin' up til the next chapter come out & we can leave our old dried up memes behind.

D

Deleted member

Metroid fans when 5 days are left until Dread's release and go announce It to the Deltarune fans:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dread talk will take up, like, a week max.

Undertale/Deltarune is eternal round these parts.
It only take a week max if you don't level up enough before the game come out.

Be a real g a m e r & spam topics that peoples don't care about until you find enough party member to talk forever about how X or Y part of the game was horse ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom