• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've started playing vanilla Minecraft(the only mod I have installed is Optifine because reasons) on a survival world for the first time since idk how long.

Anyway, say hi to my wood hut of a home:
Screenshot 2021-09-21 1.50.01 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So do you guys think frederator characters are fair game for Nick Brawl? They’ve been kinda of phased out of games lately because there’s a lot of bad blood between Nick and them. With Nick screwing up a lot of their other shows, leading to cancellations and they also were pissed Nick turned Adventure time down.

Makes me think they might not be able to get the rights because of the history there. As nice as it would be. I hope they do though, a lot of those characters deserve to get in since they were so iconic.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Next drawing I did, Mega Man X, this time in the Max Armor from X3. He'll have variations on all 8 weapons as well, you'll see those soon!

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So do you guys think frederator characters are fair game for Nick Brawl? They’ve been kinda of phased out of games lately because there’s a lot of bad blood between Nick and them. With Nick screwing up a lot of their other shows, leading to cancellations and they also were pissed Nick turned Adventure time down.

Makes me think they might not be able to get the rights because of the history there. As nice as it would be. I hope they do though, a lot of those characters deserve to get in since they were so iconic.
Not for base game, but for DLC, sure. They were initially left out of Super Brawl Universe, but eventually got added in.

Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!
Okay so

On this new computer I zoomed through DT chapter 1, and didn’t fight Jevil. And I completely missed the secret fight in chapter 2.

But I know once the full game drops there’s gonna be some super ultra mega secret if you fight all the other secret bosses.

So do I reset my saves and do them?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Okay so

On this new computer I zoomed through DT chapter 1, and didn’t fight Jevil. And I completely missed the secret fight in chapter 2.

But I know once the full game drops there’s gonna be some super ultra mega secret if you fight all the other secret bosses.

Go into the game files and delete the saves.

I think it works like that, idk.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay so

For Jevil, since you can only save in the Dark World, you should be able to go back to your last save & fight him there.

For [REDACTED] tho, since you can save after the Dark World & are unable to come back, yeah, you might have to redo everything on a brand new safe file (no need to delete the old one, you got enough files to restart)

Personally, I say it's worth for the Shadow Crystal & Equipement you get, Violent or Pacifist wise.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Isnt Danny phantom a frederator show?

Noipoi

Howdy!
For Jevil, since you can only save in the Dark World, you should be able to go back to your last save & fight him there.

For [REDACTED] tho, since you can save after the Dark World & are unable to come back, yeah, you might have to redo everything on a brand new safe file (no need to delete the old one, you got enough files to restart)

Personally, I say it's worth for the Shadow Crystal & Equipement you get, Violent or Pacifist wise.
Imma have to pick a day to spend playing Deltarune for 12 hours straight, then.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imma have to pick a day to spend playing Deltarune for 12 hours straight, then.
Well know that save file for Chapter 1 & Chapter 2 are separated & that you can skip dialogues very quickly by maintening one button/key. (if you want to speedrun a bit that is)

Tho yeah, Chapter 2 will take some time to reach the bonus boss again.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Whaddaya think?

Now on the one hand, they could just drop an announcement for N64 online on Twitter and be done with it.

On the other hand, they’ve always announced new NSO consoles and controllers in directs. And a September direct would be the perfect place.

But on the other other hand, just cuz there’s a pattern doesn’t mean they have to follow it. They can do whatever they want.

Personally? I’m just gonna expect a Twitter drop, and be pleasantly surprised if it’s anything more.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Whaddaya think?

Now on the one hand, they could just drop an announcement for N64 online on Twitter and be done with it.

On the other hand, they’ve always announced new NSO consoles and controllers in directs. And a September direct would be the perfect place.

But on the other other hand, just cuz there’s a pattern doesn’t mean they have to follow it. They can do whatever they want.

Personally? I’m just gonna expect a Twitter drop, and be pleasantly surprised if it’s anything more.
Anything Goes at this point.

Just want one last piece of sweet Metroid Dread Trailer before we come close to the reviews & whatnot.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , since you got a twitter, think you report this glitch CoolRanch encountered to the DR team/Toby Fox?
I don't know what's going on with my copy of Deltarune
I can't progress because the NPCS aren't spawning, nor am I or the puzzle. They only show up right as I close the game for whatever reason View attachment 330974
Maybe it's just Crossover jank? at the same time, I don't want to go back and do everything I just did last session again :(

edit: apparently, all the npcs are invisible for whatever reason. I could theoretically do the puzzle, but hell no.
If that's not asking too much/make sense, of course.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Whaddaya think?

Lol I was coming here to post this in regardless to your direct watch comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom