• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m almost done with Zero Mission and then I’m waiting to grab my Metroid Amiibo from my dads before I start a new Samus returns file. Then I can blast through Super and Fusion in like, 2 days each.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lovin' seeing folks playing Metroid games again.

The wait for a official sequel to Fusion was hard, but man, the more days passes, the more it felt worth it....sort of.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m gonna try to get another card done today, but I have a lot of schoolwork piling up because of my procrastination, and unfortunately, that takes priority.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
GUYS!

I need quick advice!

I found a cool wallet.

The catch is that it's anime girls (Rem and Ram from Re:Zero) on it and it's at a local.

As a 24 year old weeb should I feel embarrassed if I got it?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
GUYS!

I need quick advice!

I found a cool wallet.

The catch is that it's anime girls (Rem and Ram from Re:Zero) on it and it's at a local.

As a 24 year old weeb should I feel embarrassed if I got it?
No. You’re a weeb, you can have whatever anime stuff you like and no one will judge you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m debating if I want to pay for Clip Studio or if I want to just stick with Autodesk Sketchbook for now.....

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Remember how a few months back, I planned to make one drawing every day and pick it up as a new skill? Yeah that plan fell through. So I'm still really bad at art.

But I think I'm gonna try to draw something again anyway.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’m debating if I want to pay for Clip Studio or if I want to just stick with Autodesk Sketchbook for now.....
I say CSP is definitly worth the buy, tho it will take time to figure out everything.

Though not sure how many options Autodesk Sketchbook has, but does it have layers?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wanna talk about shows that lasted too long, look at Fairly Odd Parents. There was literally no reason for it to go on for that long, it wasn't culturally significant like the Simpsons, wasn't drawing in the views like Family Guy, and was mowhere near as funny as Spongebob fir it to keep going on.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Heist3.jpg

I drew my heist avatar. Might have thrown in a couple creative liberties.
He's part platypus, part newt and part dragon. But platypuses are basically otter-beaver-ducks and newts are lizard-frogs, so I guess he's a otter-beaver-duck-lizard-frog-dragon. Totally original character, donut steal.

I'm 24 years old this is cringe.

Noipoi Noipoi

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Half of the keys on my school chromebook don't work so I'm stuck here having to ctrl+c basically every single letter I type :\

even the backspace key is failing on me. This piece of junk barely functions anymore.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Played some more Samus Return.

Gotta say, while handling the 3DS does hurt my hands after a while, and you need to stay quite focused since enemies are so aggressive. I'm really enjoying my time exploration & fighting wise.

The constant use of Counter doesn't bother me as much as I thought it be, and I do like the fact that the ice beam can make some encounter much easier than they otherwise be, so long you're quick to smash them to pieces.

The free aiming especially is so fun to use, and make me feel like a sniper at time. The Wave Beam in particular make dealing with some nasty enemies much easier & fun.

I did died a couple of time on Arachnus due to not expecting some of his attack and my brain being in Hawaii at time, but it did feel good to beat him. Tho it & various enemies realize just how truly small your health bar is in Hard Mode, and I can't imagine it is on Fusion Mode.

Thankfully, The Lighthing Armor take some of the stress off, so long you have enough Aieon on yours of course, and I recently got the Varia Suit & another Energy Tank, which is very nice. (tho enemies hit like brick in Area 3)

With all the upgrades I got in Area 2, I started Area 3 and I heard it was the low point of the game for many peoples. I can't remember well how I felt the first time through, but we see how it goes later on. Having Samus becoming The Heavy from Team Fortress 2 with the Beam Burst is a good first step imo.

EDIT: Oopsie here, but if you see this, Happy Birthday, dezeray112!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
One of my favorite CN shows with Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Ending on a good satisfying good note and conclusion unlike say Spongebob, Family Guy, and The Simpsons.
….
I'm not sure if I understood. Can you repeat which animated shows you think dragged out too long another fifty times?
repeats the message again
Wanna talk about shows that lasted too long, look at Fairly Odd Parents. There was literally no reason for it to go on for that long, it wasn't culturally significant like the Simpsons, wasn't drawing in the views like Family Guy, and was mowhere near as funny as Spongebob fir it to keep going on.
the price in having countless cancelations and renewals, both at the last minute at that
Happy birthday dude
unrelated to dezeray112 dezeray112 (Happy Birthday btw…but don’t take advantage of the power unless you do it irresponsibly 😈), but the fact that you managed to find the most PG sentence on Vegeta’s back for a pfp…magic

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Simu Liu is a Goat

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I probably get the idea what the tweet was....

If it is referring to those particular channels (who had been known for spreading hate and misinformation) that constantly said that Shang-Chi & the Legends was going to flop and now that it made more than $150 million worldwide which is a success within the box office numbers, they are only going to end up getting a lot eggs on their faces if they still won't admit that they were wrong in the first place and continue to be in denial.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
unrelated to dezeray112 dezeray112 dezeray112 dezeray112 (Happy Birthday btw…but don’t take advantage of the power unless you do it irresponsibly 😈), but the fact that you managed to find the most PG sentence on Vegeta’s back for a pfp…magic
I just picked the first one I found. It's been a few good months since i last watched DBZA so I forgot how lewd the back of that shirt was.
I do wonder how fast the mods would've taken down "b***job princess" however.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just picked the first one I found. It's been a few good months since i last watched DBZA so I forgot how lewd the back of that shirt was.
I do wonder how fast the mods would've taken down "b***job princess" however.
or the “dum” one…to put it lightly (that probably would’ve been the absolute worst one to have had with mods around)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A stray dog has wandered on to the property and he's making all the other dogs around angry.

...I woke up significantly earlier than usual because of this and now i'm in a bit of a bad mood.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I am currently open to the following topics of discussion
  1. Dr. Seuss
  2. Looney Tunes and/or Golden Age Animation as a whole
  3. Ben 10
  4. Fairly OddParents
  5. Jimmy Neutron
  6. Danny Phantom
  7. Nicktoons as a collective entity
  8. Donkey Kong Country
  9. Water’s status as the best beverage of all time
  10. Cheese’s status as the best food stuff of all time
  11. Why we should all have spiders in our houses for pest control purposes
  12. Or Unionized Animation Voice Actors that could easily take over certain rolls in anime dubs
Please select a numbered topic and a productive, non hostile, non crazy, non-hot take conversation can begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom