• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's bold to go around saying one studio is ripping off older media whilst one of your favourite films this year is a textbook Versus film

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, i miss the cast Of the Great Ace Attorney. Ryu Is the best protagonist out of the four Main ones.
And himbo Sherlock Holmes Is an odd but welcome interpretation of the character.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Heist2.jpg

It may seem like a small, meaningless cameo, but little do they know that I'm actually here on a secret mission to stop the evil DoofenGrinch from using his Gamefaqs-inator to wipe all Fire Emblem characters off the planet. The importance of this secret plotline will become clear when my story and Noipoi's intertwine in the final act.

P.S. I agree with Andrea, we can always use more space dragons.

Also I love the Sprig hat Noipoi Noipoi

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I died…I ****ing died…
LETS ****ING GOOOOOO
EB5DAF06-BA42-4EDC-95C2-D02D65870D8D.gif

I love to thank you all for awarding me with the “Best Cameo Death Without Saying A Single Word” Award

but mostly Noipoi Noipoi for casting me as “dead turtle man”, my acting coach @Jotadé, and my not co-star Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku for killing me in the first place
CF4771BE-CF06-40FD-9E4F-456A8E7B6B70.gif

I’ll see y’all at the Razzies

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I died…I ****ing died…
LETS ****ING GOOOOOOView attachment 329516
I love to thank you all for awarding me with the “Best Cameo Death Without Saying A Single Word” Award

but mostly Noipoi Noipoi for casting me as “dead turtle man”, my acting coach @Jotadé, and my not co-star Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku for killing me in the first place
View attachment 329517
"Dead turtle man" also accurately describes both Bowser and Master Oogway, funnily enough.

D

Deleted member

I died…I ****ing died…
LETS ****ING GOOOOOOView attachment 329516

View attachment 329517
That Poison Ivy gif is yet another reminder that I still need to watch the Harley Queen show.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Screw it, I'm gonna continue playing Astral Chain...now to remember how everything works in this game

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That said, outside of my major project. Any fan-art stuff I've done I'll try to vary it up again soon. I want to get back to drawing characters I've never drew before. I have a few in mind. But there's a Spawntember going on, so I plan on drawing him towards the end of the month.

I’m loving the coloring already
Thanks. I finally got less stubborn and used actual references. Then tweaked to my liking after.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Never really thought of this, but Pokemon doesn't really remix themes at all, unless it's a remake, a legendary battle theme, or Gen 1.

Which is a shame imo because Gen 2 and beyond (especially Gen 5 and 7) have legit bangers but they never use them ever again until the remake happens.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Never really thought of this, but Pokemon doesn't really remix themes at all, unless it's a remake, a legendary battle theme, or Gen 1.

Which is a shame imo because Gen 2 and beyond (especially Gen 5 and 7) have legit bangers but they never use them ever again until the remake happens.
I think they remixed Cynthia’s theme in B/W. Makes sense though, she’s a fan favorite.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

They do have an obsession with writing bits from older songs into new of ones, like the Lake of Rage theme being prominent in Reshiram/Zekrom's theme.

One of my favorites is the Totem Pokemon theme, which is a mash up of past wild pokemon and gym leader themes into an actually coherent melody.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Masters has plenty of remixes.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Didn't B2W2 get a bunch of remixes through the Pokemon World Tournament?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
"Dead turtle man" also accurately describes both Bowser and Master Oogway, funnily enough.
I must obtain their coolness
That Poison Ivy gif is yet another reminder that I still need to watch the Harley Queen show.
Harley Quinn show is a blessing that needs no disguise

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Bruh BW2 had a ****ton of remixes and added a fancy ass guitar riff to Steven's theme

D

Deleted member

Take a pill or something and go to bed.
I'm probably gonna take a pill.

However I can't sleep as today I have to go to some places and if I fall asleep right now I probably won't wake up until 9pm at least.
So yeah, gonna have to get through this day as well as possible.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think i'll actually go to sleep now
As in I may succeed this time
Good night
"alright folks, I'm gonna try to sleep again, good n-"
and he wasn't heard from for another 9 hours
Damn it feels good to finally get some sleep
Now an RPG Guy

I also find the timing on this to be pretty funny since I just started up P4G a couple of days ago.
Based Scott
I still need to play it...

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Now an RPG Guy

I also find the timing on this to be pretty funny since I just started up P4G a couple of days ago.
Maybe I'm being an old man but it's so weird seeing Persona going from "niche series that mainly nerds and anime fans play" to "the only JRPG that JRPG hating gamers enjoy".

EDIT: I just noticed that I've been pranked, I need more sleep.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I consider myself ready for Dread but it's been 2 years since I played Samus Returns and like 5 since I played Zero Mission

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
-see my previous post-

Well....shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.