• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT MORBIDLEY CURIOUS AND TURNED ON LIGHT MODE ON THE SITE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
He is died.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
October would be a neatmonth for games on my Swtch if i was forced to wait for them to show up in the mail.

Super Monkey Ball, Mario Party and Super Robot Wars 30.

Mine said I was a pirate girl with small boobs and a cute sneeze. Has anyone got any bust size besides "petite" with this thing?
I ended up with massive Booba.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Updated my Venom drawing. Now it includes extra colors. From MVC and the 90's Spider-Man cartoon.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Noipoi

Howdy!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT MORBIDLEY CURIOUS AND TURNED ON LIGHT MODE ON THE SITE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Damn rip Moo.

Died before he could witness the finale of the comic, in which we all attend his and Callie Splatoon’s wedding.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sony's supposed to have some thing this week right? You guys think anything cool will pop up? I'm guessing maybe another look at Horizon and Dad of Boy 2, though those games combat aren't my cup of tea, I can't exactly say they look bad either. Maybe that new Capcom game with the astronaut? The one where the PS5 was first revealed with?

Not sure we'll see some of Spider-Man 2, but even if we did, I feel like it'd be like the first trailer for the previous game and the Miles spin-off, so not much on gameplay improvements and that kind of cool stuff.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sony's supposed to have some thing this week right? You guys think anything cool will pop up? I'm guessing maybe another look at Horizon and Dad of Boy 2, though those games combat aren't my cup of tea, I can't exactly say they look bad either. Maybe that new Capcom game with the astronaut? The one where the PS5 was first revealed with?

Not sure we'll see some of Spider-Man 2, but even if we did, I feel like it'd be like the first trailer for the previous game and the Miles spin-off, so not much on gameplay improvements and that kind of cool stuff.
If it’s not Ape Escape 4 I don’t want it

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Yeah, in 3 days they'll air a state if play.

It'd be disrespectful as hell if Nintendo announced a Direct as that's going on.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So....... I found this......
A horny scientist with green twin-tails hair and a massive bust size.
they spend a lot of money on gacha games.
Mine is mocking me. I know it is because they are who I would both dislike and relate to.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Yeah, in 3 days they'll air a state if play.

It'd be disrespectful as hell if Nintendo announced a Direct as that's going on.
Or if they do the Direct at the exact same time. A lot of Sony Ponies would be pretty livid if it winds up attracting attention away.

On another note, my results…

“A shy goddess with green drill hair and a above average bust size.
they have a loud voice.”
Not gonna lie, I actually really wanna draw what that would look like.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me after drinking three cans of Monster, being in awe of Noipoi Noipoi 's comic/my appearance, doing 1,500 words on a reset of my story, writing more ideas for the crossover between mine and Wademan94 Wademan94 's characters, a long fighting argument with my brother that was a bit brutal in the best way I'll admit AND getting God Eater 1/2/3 and Monster Hunter Rise's soundtracks on my phone.

1630972816144.png

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

No. I love Sony's library of IPs. The problem is, Sony doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom