• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So my night was ruined thanks to my brother and like one in a million lottery me and had argued for once.

Calls me insane.

Ohhhhhhhhh.jpg

Him: I want to get on with my life. I've a low tolerance of people.
Me: Yeah I've a low tolerance of people too but your loud **** is an issue.

At 12-20 I would have cried and felt guilty,
Now? I feel nothing much.

And the adrenaline is reeling from it which sucks cause I've a train to catch in the morning.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If we’re getting a direct this week we’ll know tomorrow.

If nothing’s announced, we do what we do best.

We wait.
They could announce it Wednesday for Thursday, so we technically can't call this week a bust yet until then.

Also

Since when did we become good at waiting? :025:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
They could announce it Wednesday for Thursday, so we technically can't call this week a bust yet until then.

Also

Since when did we become good at waiting? :025:
My definition of smashboards waiting is slowly driving eachother insane until Nintendo announces some commercials.

We’re pretty good at that :4pacman:

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So my night was ruined thanks to my brother and like one in a million lottery me and had argued for once.

Calls me insane.

View attachment 329464

Him: I want to get on with my life. I've a low tolerance of people.
Me: Yeah I've a low tolerance of people too but your loud **** is an issue.

At 12-20 I would have cried and felt guilty,
Now? I feel nothing much.

And the adrenaline is reeling from it which sucks cause I've a train to catch in the morning.
Either he needs to move out or you need to get away from him because the relationship you two share is all kinds of ****ed up.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
We're pretty close to when it would have to be announced if it is. But I hope so. I want Smash. And I want Donkey Kong. But I do not want to smash Donkey Kong. Unless you count Jason Mamoa as a kind of human version of DK. Which, I don't know why you wouldn't.
Finally, I get to use this
f7f.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Either he needs to move out or you need to get away from him because the relationship you two share is all kinds of ****ed up.
I've explained it on Discord but yeah. He's trying to. I told him the two rules. Don't invade my space and don't touch my stuff so kept being loud on the music. and then threw a fit and was throwing stuff.

To take from Discord he called me insane and said that he think's I'll murder everyone in the family one day. Told him to grow up.
I mean a bit of insanity is good for creativity anyways.
"So yeah I'll NOT be the best version of myself to you or the little brother then." was my reply.

A year and a three months and the final straw was a walk to the shop for a coke. **** my family.

Right, time to look with starry eyes into Noi's art for a bit and then bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom