• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Would it really be disrespectful for Nintendo to have a direct the day before a Sony presentation?

I’m assuming each company doesn't know what the other is doing, so accidentally scheduling presentations around the same time could happen.

Then again, maybe that would cause Nintendo to postpone the hypothetical direct. I dunno :drshrug:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Would it really be disrespectful for Nintendo to have a direct the day before a Sony presentation?

I’m assuming each company doesn't know what the other is doing, so accidentally scheduling presentations around the same time could happen.

Then again, maybe that would cause Nintendo to postpone the hypothetical direct. I dunno :drshrug:
By disrespectful I meant funny in an ironic way.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right.

I've added music on my phone.
Adrenaline from the argument has worn off.
And I've read enough of Noi's comic and my story rewrite.

I think I'm good to go to bed. Have to get a train in the morning so that'll be fun to bring a bike on..........................again.

Goodnight ****lords.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Telling another user to 'shut the f*** up' is not a violation. It's essentially saying 'shut up' in a more rude way, and being rude on its own is not a violation of any rule.
-Lead Moderator of the GameFaqs message boards.
Wow. That's more toxic than an atomic bomb. To quote: Gordon Ramsay "Look! LOOK! What the f*** is this?!"

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So the final boss battle in No More Heroes III...
is flat out ripping off Super Smash Bros.

Guess Travis Touchdown REALLY wanted to join the fray.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I have a bulletin board that originally was meant to display art, but now it's turned into something of an Ashley shrine as I started acquiring more Ashley stuff and drawing her more. I kept decorating it with Halloween stuff and other fitting things and now I think it looks pretty nice lol.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aaaaaand I have beaten the story of No More Heroes III. This game is so damn fun and clever with so much to do. Great way to end the series!

But there's plenty of side missions and collectibles left for me to get.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Telling another user to 'shut the f*** up' is not a violation. It's essentially saying 'shut up' in a more rude way, and being rude on its own is not a violation of any rule.
-Lead Moderator of the GameFaqs message boards.
Wow. That's more toxic than an atomic bomb. To quote: Gordon Ramsay "Look! LOOK! What the f*** is this?!"
So that's why common decency is absent on GameFaqs. I'd never have a rule like that if I were a moderator.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Long Kiss Goodnight, Howard the Duck, and Pokemon 3 called. They all want their stolen plots back.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The Long Kiss Goodnight, Howard the Duck, and Pokemon 3 called. They all want their stolen plots back.
That first one really has nothing to do with Captain Marvel. The only two similarities I can see are that the main character has amnesia and that Samuel L Jackson is in both. The last one is a little closer but still pretty unique.

I can only imagine what prompted people to make those claims. Not a clue.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That first one really has nothing to do with Captain Marvel. The only two similarities I can see are that the main character has amnesia and that Samuel L Jackson is in both. The last one is a little closer but still pretty unique.

I can only imagine what prompted people to make those claims. Not a clue.
They also had the main female lead realizing they were working with the bad guys all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom