• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Do you even know what ratio’d means?
**** yes I know. It happened to me on a much bigger scale and the circumstances surrounding it were so much worse.
You can't just trash someone's hard work and then cry because someone calls you out on it. Just apologize and try to learn from it. If you can't even do that, I do not recommend staying on the internet. Not out of any malicious intent - I would likely do the same if I could turn back time.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Actually, I used “didn’t care for” the wrong way. I meant it as “I didn’t really follow it”. I ****ed up my words, and I apologize for it.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi something I found cool to share is that right now the comic is sitting at 52 pages.

So if the finale has over 8 pages, we would a 60+ pages story.
Most official and profesional comic books tend to have way less pages (unless they are a visual novel), so hopefully people get to appreciate how much effort you have put in so little time.

D

Deleted member

I don't know why, but setting my cards up like this is SOOOOO satisfying.
IMG_20210906_172130.jpg

edit: jesus christ what happened to all my pixels????

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh Guh -Huzzah catching up?
Oh I'm caught up alright.

But seriously, props to Noipoi Noipoi for makin' this when there was seriously no obligation or request to do so. I'm seriously grateful for that, haha. Just takin' time out of his day to entertain us when he owes us nothin' means a lot. Go thank him, hshs.

Also I lost my **** at the Duxx reveal. :yeahboi:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Noipoi Noipoi something I found cool to share is that right now the comic is sitting at 52 pages.

So if the finale has over 8 pages, we would a 60+ pages story.
Most official and profesional comic books tend to have way less pages (unless they are a visual novel), so hopefully people get to appreciate how much effort you have put in so little time.
That just means if we can get everyone else to collab for added things like coloration and voice acting, then it'll be even more epic. f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom