• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sometimes if you have nothing nice to say, you don't have to say anything.
I'm not in the heist either, but Noi's making this in his spare time to entertain us. You don't have to read it, but like, no need to be rude.

And with that I think I'm gonna take another crack at this whole "sleeping" thing because I'm exhausted, good night
Well, I’m leaving this thread. Bye! Would that make you all happy?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
oasnbsaoibsaobsaibua.jpg

I love you Noipoi Noipoi (no homo). I was in the request room the whole time? Makes sense.

Thought I do some thoughts inside the character's head:
Me: "Have to do this once a week up here. Not ma fault the canteen next room sells the best shortbread in the district there!"
One of the others a minute before: "So you aren't here to request a character?"
Me: "No! I'm here for the shortbread in the canteen...............and to pass some novel papers to Wade there."
One of the others: "That what's the slingshot for?!"
Me: "Irish weapon protocols, nothing ta worry about there."

Seeing the standoff between them all:

Me: Feck sake. They're all gonna get scrubbed there! I'm away off........................actually I'll stay and wait."

Note: I don't say there at the end of every sentence, thank god.

Quick Character Thoughts: You nailed it. My Irish weeb ass is perfect. Even funnier is that one of my best friend's IRL says that all the time. Also I know it was based off a pre-existing game character but still it's brilliant.

Also I take it Osby is going to be the friend that's way too late? Missed the mission by a day.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, I’m leaving this thread. Bye! Would that make you all happy?
I don't care either way.

You just can't expect to throw out controversial opinions like that and not be confronted over them. Especially since Noipoi didn't have to do any of this and it's impossible to include every single member.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
For some reason I feel even less prone to falling asleep than I was earlier
This is gonna be a long ass week

Dude, you can't start a sentence with "hot take" and then get all sad when you're ratio'd.
Do you even know what ratio’d means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom