• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This one is a really big hot take, but if they can't get Martinet for Mario I would so love It if they got Peter Cullen to reprise the role.

More so since he voiced the first animated adaptation of Mario ever done (in Saturday Supercade)
Keep in mind the man just hit 80, his voice is probably not gonna fit

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I didn't get the impression that Dual Destinies teased itself as a Apollo Justice sequel.
I thought AJ was a disappointing game. GOOD, but disappointing. So I didn't mind the direction they took with DD.
Apparently the original creator gave the B-team to go-ahead with making the fifth main entry without him as he was busy with the Layton crossover.

Spirit of Justice had other problems besides Khurain (though many of my issues involve the kingdom.)
Nahyuta Sahdmadhi ESPECIALLY can die in a fire; he is EASILY my most hated prosecutor in the series and that's saying something as I liked every other prosecutor to varying degrees.
Cases 2 had a glaring contradiction that SHOULD have cleared the defendant of any guilt and the less said of Case 4 the better.
I'm specifically talking about How Apollo has a best friend That we never meet, Trucy doesn't do anything at all in this game despite the fact That 2 revolves around a friend of Hers AND Apollo has His whole thing going on. On top of all this Phoenix mentions That Pearl and Trucy grew up together and act like sisters towards one another but we never see them together.

And Klaviers mentor dies so you'd think he'd be More involved un the plot of That case, they even recreated His courtroom animations in 3D and have him a unique objeción sound byte but he dies nothing in the story.

The entire game feels like a missed opportunity because they decided to dedícate so much Focus to Athena, a character i dont even like that much, she has múltiple games worth of character development and story squeezed into one game and i dont like it

I truly find the existance of the entire Layton canon in the Ace attorney universe More believable than the entire plot of spirit of justice lol
Im just glad the guy who write these games left Capcom a while ago. Hopefully they can get a writer who can make a great story That gives Focus to the characters who Deserve it More.

And That was my dual Destinies rant i Guess, Made me noticed How much Trucy got the short end of the stick in this game.

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I'm specifically talking about How Apollo has a best friend That we never meet, Trucy doesn't do anything at all in this game despite the fact That 2 revolves around a friend of Hers AND Apollo has His whole thing going on. On top of all this Phoenix mentions That Pearl and Trucy grew up together and act like sisters towards one another but we never see them together.

And Klaviers mentor dies so you'd think he'd be More involved un the plot of That case, they even recreated His courtroom animations in 3D and have him a unique objeción sound byte but he dies nothing in the story.

The entire game feels like a missed opportunity because they decided to dedícate so much Focus to Athena, a character i dont even like that much, she has múltiple games worth of character development and story squeezed into one game and i dont like it

I truly find the existance of the entire Layton canon in the Ace attorney universe More believable than the entire plot of spirit of justice lol
Im just glad the guy who write these games left Capcom a while ago. Hopefully they can get a writer who can make a great story That gives Focus to the characters who Deserve it More.
Sorry, this is a genuine question. Are you just capitalizing random words (e.g. That gives Focus to the characters who Deserve it More)?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is there anyone who’s old enough here that they had vhs tapes as a kid?

If yes, do you remember “Dr. Seuss Video Classics”?

I’m seriously considering dropping untold riches on YouTube so I can watch these again.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If they do go with celebrities though, who would legitimately fit the cast? I’ll smite anyone who mentions Devito
I dunno if they fit exactly, but ever since I read that ****post I can only envision the Mario movie having Aziz Ansari as Mario, Owen Wilson as Luigi, and Adam Sandler as Bowser.

For Peach…Maybe Emma Stone?

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Is there anyone who’s old enough here that they had vhs tapes as a kid?

If yes, do you remember “Dr. Seuss Video Classics”?

I’m seriously considering dropping untold riches on YouTube so I can watch these again.
I miss the noise of putting in a VHS tape.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I always knew Vince McMahon was a petty ******…but to lose the amount of large talent in a single night as he did tonight…one of which because he didn’t want a guy streaming games for free on Twitch…
EA110A36-AC5A-4EF3-92B4-6351D81AACEB.jpeg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
She has seen the end of all things.
She has witnessed all that was and will be.

She gazed into Infinity, saw the heart of the Time Vortex, some even say she’s even witnessed [REDACTED] and knows who CP11 is.

In order to hide knowledge that could lead to multiversal collapse, she’s hidden herself away in her own mind. She only speaks in a mumble now, not even speaking her own name:

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Finally beat Hollow Knight....and by beat I mean I managed to get one of the endings for the game. Will probably keep playing it further cuz there's still lots for me to do in the game, such as get the true ending. And currently getting my ass beat in the Trials of the Fools.

But for my next venture I've been considering Bloodstained RotN.

D

Deleted member

Woah... Nothing bad actually happened after sharing that art.
Well, that is a relief after what happened... That one time.

Gonna have some breakfast.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rick And Morty was absolutely wild. Beat episode of the season hands down. We learned so much.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
wresting hype done today and R&M season finale for tomorrow morning

I’m drained as ****

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Miyamoto will keep them from screwing it up. But then again he’s probably keeping them from getting too creative with it…
What if it turns out Miyamoto looks at Mario doing a whip and nae nae and instead of vetoing it, he's actually like "haha mr meledandri your movie is hilarious!!!"

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It is now beyond midnight here on the west coast.

Y'all know what that means...
Strong Bad has been playing old computer games lately and it was good until someone said he was a vtuber for old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom