• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
TheMightyP TheMightyP

Me and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X have been tryin' out Faded Memory for OneShot and...

It's...Got a lot of cool ideas and I wanna support the devs and see what they got to offer as development progresses, but I sadly have to admit, they're coming out of the gate a bit scuffed.

I'll detail more thoughts as I play more of the demo and see what it has to offer in full, but one bit of warning I'll give you if you play it is

Clear an afternoon to play it.

The puzzles are really hard and the devs, for whatever reason, brought back the "closing the window too much kills Niko" mechanic from the OG gamejam release. You'll have to restart if you try to save more than once.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'd love all of them.... so hard to choose!

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Actually let me try again. A few I'd be up for but they would be a lot more niche,

Another Code/Trace Memory
Advance Wars
Splatoon
WarioWare
Kid Icarus Uprising
ARMS

And of course a very slice of life Pokemon anime inspired by this show:

Senko!.jpg

Senko-san (or Dragon Maid but with Pokemon. No trainers allowed at all.

Just a bored office worker and his Pokemon. I badly want this so much.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If Kid Icarus Uprising taught me anything, it was that the series was made to be an anime
Maybe this is a hot take, but Kid Icarus: Uprising has some of the best, most charming voice over and writing I've seen in a Nintendo game. Like, straight up, that's what makes the game for me. I'd love to see that translated into an anime.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Maybe this is a hot take, but Kid Icarus: Uprising has some of the best, most charming voice over and writing I've seen in a Nintendo game. Like, straight up, that's what makes the game for me. I'd love to see that translated into an anime.
I totally get where you're coming from, and I agree

P.S. Hades is the single best Nintendo villain, no question
Ladies, gentlemen, and non-binaries, may someone link me to the prank thread? I have some... business to take care of. :yeahboi:
You're gonna need premium for that

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Rizen

Smash Legend
NGL, I can't vibe with Unleashed a lot thanks to the Werehog.

That part of the game just isn't fun for me, personally.

Day levels slap, though.
I felt the same way. The day levels were some of the best 3D Sonic levels but the werehog was riddled with slippery controls and bad camera angles that made even simple jumps a pain.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Simu Liu got the biggest acting upgrade
There was a problem fetching the tweet
from stock image person to Shang-Chi, future large MCU star
I will say at first I didn't know who Simu Liu was at first when he was announced back two years ago at SDCC. But after watching the entire season one of Kim's Convenience, I knew that Marvel Studios had picked the right candidate for the role.

Anyways as of today, Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings has made $71.4 million domestically so far for its opening weekend run and the projections estimate that it should be able to reach at least $83-$90 million plus by tomorrow.

Considering that we are still in the pandemic, this is very good and promising numbers and it could surpass Black Widow's numbers due to its great reception and no other big films competing this month.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Me and HaikuHello's comic is gonna be officially revealed soon. Here's a little promo image she's cooking up for the reveal! Do keep in mind that this is a W.I.P.:dr^_^:

It's so freaking crazy to see these characters I've made being drawn by such a skilled artist, it's a great feeling, haha.

Tagging the lads
Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Shroob Shroob M MooMew64 @Jotadé

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Writing a story is HARD!!!!!!!

Even sucks that I'm not great at visualising without help of a screenshot or something.
My advice? Tune into something that reminds you of what you’re trying to write up. For example, whenever I do comedic scenes, I usually listen to something silly, or if I write a sailing scene, the Wind Waker soundtrack works just as well. Helps get the right brain juices flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom