• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Feels like today is going really quickly, which is good.

Tommorow is going to be my first day off in a long time.... or at least, a day off where I don’t have anything else scheduled such as tournaments.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
About those screenshot leaks for Pokémon Legend: Arceus back in February

It's fascinating that all the things that look like new Pokémon or forms are censored in some form.

It's almost like they knew there was a possibility that these screens could get leaked.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
SHHHHH!

Keep your voice down.
I'd almost think you WANT to be pranked and are just using reverse psychology to get it.

I get it.

Everyone is here with running around with their fabulous magenta usernames but no one cared enough to prank us so we're just here with the drab old default.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Why would you buy anything from someone named Limited Run Games
I probably buy more from them than any other company right now, so much so they make up the bulk of what own on Switch/PS4. I usually find a least one game every other month to buy.

Just this weekend I picked up all 4 disks of the Shovel Knight OST (Brave Wave) and Bloodstained CotM 2.

They have their PR failures, the stuff that happened with the Shiren PC release was ridiculous and should have owned up to it well in advance, but the outrage on Twitter I feel is overblown. I've got nothing but positive things to say about their customer service team. They're a company, but I wouldn't call them scummy per say. They certainly haven't pulled anything as ridiculous as what Super Rare Games has tried to do at least.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So remember how I said I was going to sleep for a while? Well, I woke up, and I am currently on my way to see Shang-Chi, fueled by 2 hours of sleep, coffee, and the power of friendship, hopefully I won't be late for the screening

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'd almost think you WANT to be pranked and are just using reverse psychology to get it.

I get it.

Everyone is here with running around with their fabulous magenta usernames but no one cared enough to prank us so we're just here with the drab old default.
I could be wrong, but it sounds like YOU want to be pranked.
I understand: I almost want to be pranked myself.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think Amazing Spider-Man is about to have 1 last Kindred other than Harry
DFBF3211-89F0-4057-B16F-9A1671A3CBEE.jpeg

OG Gwen’s daughter Sarah Stacey…no brother Gabriel seemingly. And even better is that they ended up being evil Harry’s kids and not Norman’s…

they’re pretty much beating up both One More Day AND Sins Past to end this current run of Peter’s adventure, and I’m all in on it

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'd love all of them.... so hard to choose!

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Pokémon
No, not the trash that's been airing for over 2 decades now
Not the small tastes of what an anthology series with focus on characters not named Ash either Ketchum and with better production value
A full on Pokémon anime that's actually good

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Out of Nintendo’s library, I still think Kid Icarus would be the best option

In terms of non-Nintendo games I want a new Pac-Man cartoon and anime for Shantae and I wanna be on the creative team for both

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

There was a problem fetching the tweet
But to answer this:
Metroid. But it's a sitcom with Ridley amd Samus.

Zelda, but Link died and Zelda is MIA, so a new guy who isn't an incarnation of Link has to defeat Ganon. It's a coming of age story.

Donkey Kong, but he has to deal with deforestation and climate change. A tragedy (He gets put in a Zoo in the end).

Earthbound. But it's a slice of life directly after the end of Earthbound. There is no comedy allowed.

Mario. Gets cancelled because the Super Show did it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom