• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lil Nas X of all people exists in the MCU and survived the snap

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
SonicTubers whenever there’s anything even remotely wrong with a new game (and only the games);
This is what I’m hoping to change with my channel. I wanna try to help be a more grounded presence in that scene, similar to SNT and PeterKnetter.

Just treat the series as I would other games and focus on trying to give my honest thoughts on each title I talk about.

MooMew64

Noipoi Noipoi Shroob Shroob Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Lamperouge Lamperouge Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Pokelego999 Pokelego999

What I wanted to show is done lol

The opening to all of my content!

Finally finished it!

Yes, that's Woolly World music in the BGM. I have no idea if it'll ever trigger Nintendo: I've seen other people use their BGM as background pieces all the time (even for streams), but who knows? If something ever happens, I'll change it, lol. I'll be talking over the song in video opening segments anyways, so I imagine that'll be fine.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Family Guy won't be on Adult Swim after 18 years.
Oh no... not anything but that episode...
God dammit! You had me excited there for a moment. I actually thought that show finally coming to an end.

If only that was the case as with Spongebob and The Simpsons...

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Noipoi Noipoi Shroob Shroob Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Lamperouge Lamperouge Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Pokelego999 Pokelego999

What I wanted to show is done lol

The opening to all of my content!

Finally finished it!

Yes, that's Woolly World music in the BGM. I have no idea if it'll ever trigger Nintendo: I've seen other people use their BGM as background pieces all the time (even for streams), but who knows? If something ever happens, I'll change it, lol. I'll be talking over the song in video opening segments anyways, so I imagine that'll be fine.
"Oh Moomew of the Nintendo 64, what is your wisdom?"
"Nyeh"

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I went to see Shang-Chi last night with my dad.

My opinion is kinda mixed. Didn't exactly hated it but didn't love it either. I guess it was ok...I guess. Honestly I think it's IMO one of the more average MCU films IMO.

That said I've seen better martial arts films and give it at most 6 out of 10 stars.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I do admit though I did like the mythical creatures.

Notably the qilins, kitsunes, guardian dragon, and whatever those big cat things are.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What more culture representation do you guys think the MCU could potentially tackle?

Given Marvel's mass vast of characters. I'm curious what character they'd use for Native American representation. Perhaps that is next?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Why would you buy anything from someone named Limited Run Games
Because I'm a Shantae/Gunvolt fan and that's unfortunately the only way to buy physical copies of those games ATM.

It sucks, but it is what it is. Just wish they'd space out their releases a bit more so I could actually afford more of them. :drsad:

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Two Native American Marvel characters that comes to mind whether more grounded movies or Disney+ shows is American Eagle or Red Wolf.

MooMew64

So interestingly enough, I've been watching footage of Colors Ultimate on Sonic Terminal and it looks like it's running fine here:

This whole situation is really confusing to me rn.

Are most of the issues just on Switch?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So interestingly enough, I've been watching footage of Colors Ultimate on Sonic Terminal and it looks like it's running fine here:

Think so, one example is this:
There was something involving an emulator.

Possible seizure warning

Edit: thanks for adding the seizure warning.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Each console has its own issues.
From what I heard the PlayStation version would randomly corrupt your save, I think there's audio issue spread out across all the consoles, and switch has most of the graphical glitches but I could be wrong on that one as that could also be spread around all the consoles. They happen sporadically also. The t posing Sonic was fake tho

TLDR: every version of the game is ****ed, its just different stuff happens

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On top of this Echo character.

It'd be cool if they got another Marvel Native American character have their own movie like American Eagle or Red Wolf.

MooMew64

Screw it. I’m gonna buy it. I’m gonna play it. I’m gonna love it because it’s Sonic Colors and ** the Wii. And I don’t care what anyone says about it. ** the haters.
I mean, I'm all for forming your own opinion, and I definitely plan on buying it near the tail end of the month after I'm done with Wario, but if there's legitimate issues, I don't think it's "hating" to want to see those fixed or to criticize them for being there.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Flaming
Each console has its own issues.
From what I heard the PlayStation version would randomly corrupt your save, I think there's audio issue spread out across all the consoles, and switch has most of the graphical glitches but I could be wrong on that one as that could also be spread around all the consoles. They happen sporadically also. The t posing Sonic was fake tho

TLDR: every version of the game is ****ed, its just different stuff happens
**** the haters. **** the discourse. **** the Internet. **** the Wii. **** all of you. Haters. Sonic haters. Fun haters. Love haters. Nintendrones! **** all of you!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
** the haters. the discourse. the Internet. the Wii. all of you. Haters. Sonic haters. Fun haters. Love haters. Nintendrones! ** all of you!
I know, I love Sonic Colors too, and Im sure its still a kick ass game. Lets hope Sega makes a patch for all of these problems that are happening. It doesnt help that the one person that faked a glitch stired the pot and made things worse. He knows he ****ed up because he deactivated his twitter account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom