• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Uh nothing much.

I just need to know how you want to be represented, and then I need to figure out where to put you, if anywhere.
Considering my avatar, you could have me fire my death laser hand only to faint not long after.
Since my posts, more often than not, are far apart from each other, you can have me as a quiet participant who occasionally speaks up.
You could also reference my enjoyment of Chuggaaconroy and ProtonJon by having me wear a rainbow squid hat and a bag filled with Wesker eggs.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Guys, do you think it's valid to cancel plans because you didn't get enough sleep? My mom got really mad at me for doing that so I need a second opinion
Seems like this got swallowed due to being one of the last messages in the page but i'd really like an answer to that

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Considering my avatar, you could have me fire my death laser hand only to faint not long after.
Since my posts, more often than not, are far apart from each other, you can have me as a quiet participant who occasionally speaks up.
You could also reference my enjoyment of Chuggaaconroy and ProtonJon by having me wear a rainbow squid hat and a bag filled with Wesker eggs.
I must say dude that I do love your pfp. Really looking forward to Season 2 and the game coming out.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Seems like this got swallowed due to being one of the last messages in the page but i'd really like an answer to that
If you're not feeling well enough to go through with your plans anymore, I don't think it's too unreasonable to cancel them. Guess it depends on what said plans were, though.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
If you're not feeling well enough to go through with your plans anymore, I don't think it's too unreasonable to cancel them. Guess it depends on what said plans were, though.
I was going to watch a movie with my friends this evening
My main concern is that I'll be too tired to enjoy the movie, especially since I'm getting my third shot today and that will likely make me extra drowsy.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Almost forgot, I beat both NES Punch Out and Metroid for the first time today.

Maybe I should try and beat more old NES and SNES games. I seem to enjoy them at times.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was going to watch a movie with my friends this evening
My main concern is that I'll be too tired to enjoy the movie, especially since I'm getting my third shot today and that will likely make me extra drowsy.
In that case, I think it's a wise choice on your part to change plans. Just let your friends know about your situation and hopefully they'll understand. No sense in trying to push through a movie if your body isn't currently up to the task.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Playing Metroid Prime Hunters for the first time on the Wii U.

My hand hurts.

Game is fun if not... very simple.

Campaign wise, this is the worst Prime game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ll just do the shows because I’m not picking between those two legendary films.

Imo, prime FOP is better than Jimmy Neutron. But Jimmy Neutron stayed relatively consistent while FOP crashed and burned.

If I could, I’d keep only the best of FOP. If not, I might just pick Jimmy over it.
usually this is the part where I’d put my own life on the line before choosing a movie…but instead it’s smarter to sacrifice someone else like a villain

and I’ve never been able to choose between the shows during their perfection…but yeah once that ***** ass duo Sparky and Chloe showed up, Jimmy too the whole can and ran away with it
Freezerburn Freezerburn KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms ZephyrZ ZephyrZ TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo this is too good to not share:

everybody else tagged has these normal innocent pfp…then there’s me…with April O’Neil speaking all loving like to Donatello…

also this is probably a Kingdom Hearts reference, but it’s nice artworking

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gonna make a video about Sonic Colors Ultimate and I will use this as the thumbnail

That would be unique I think

I might also make a video about NSO and use this

make sure to cross your arms in the thumbnail
Don't forget to make the title something about the games being the most irredeemably disappointing video games ever released.

Oh, and make the video two hours long while you're at it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't forget to make the title something about the games being the most irredeemably disappointing video games ever released.

Oh, and make the video two hours long while you're at it.
Nah **** that.

Pull a Radicalsoda and make a seven hour video on how much you hate video game.

Cuz you’re totally not beating a dead horse at the 4 hour mark.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just don't understand Limited Run Games.

I get they want "forever physical" but execution is terrible. Like their name suggests, they don't reprint beyond the first run so if you weren't an early adapter you might be forking out big bucks on auction sites similar to hunting down previous generations games.

Funny they were chosen for the GBC Shantae when the original run of said game is an extreme nightmare to get your hands on so eventually history is going to repeat itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom