• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's wild as hell that people have to verify they're playing on original, unmodified hardware now because of a few people wanting to stir the pot
This is exactly what they did with sword and shield, except sword and shield was a lot more functional it seems.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Can't exactly be pranked, but I can still join in with the pink.

Thinking about how Jojo Part 6 is gonna be so insane as it is going to potentially have Astro Boy, Mickey Mouse, Pinocchio, Mazinger Z and even Spider-Man
Which reminds me, in an unrelated note, I recently finished reading the latest volume of the Shield Hero LN and was blown away with how many subtle and off-hand pop culture references had been thrown in to show just how much of an otaku the protagonist is:

Back to the Future, Wily Wonka, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, My Neighbor Totoro, Nausicaa, Ushio and Tora, and Legend of Zelda. They obtain a direct copy of the Hyrule Shield for use as a weapon.

I love it when authors just go to town and show off their nerdy sides. lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So far, from what I'm hearing, the save data corruption and seizure glitches have been verified as legit. The T-Pose glitch isn't.

All this because someone wanted Sonic to look even worse for clout.
Arin Hanson then does one of 2 things, emulates a brand new game or gets upset that he's actually enjoying himself

D

Deleted member

I for one can't judge the Sonic Colours port yet even if I wanted to as the game got delayed in Spain.

So yeah.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well at the very least. The core game of Sonic Colors is fantastic.

If the glitches are sorted out, it should be a fantastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom