• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Uh, guys? I think this might be pretty important to talk about.
Sounds believable, it would be weird for them not to notice all those crazy graphical glitches people are sharing, especially with one causing Sonic to be rainbow like Starman Mario and somehow seemingly turn into a sorta Kyogre-like fish thing. How would those glitches even be caused, anyway? Some aren’t experiencing them, so…

Also there’s one where Sonic just starts T-posing while the player moves him around although that’d be funny if actually in the game.

I remember when Pokémon SwSh had at least a few faked issues to make it seem worse than it was…

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Decided to check out Psychonauts 2 through Game Pass. This game is actually hilarious.

Also got the original as well. Curious to see how it holds up but don't think I'll get round to it until I complete 2.

Noipoi

Howdy!
there’s way more of these in the thread…but this is the easiest one for most to answer
I’ll just do the shows because I’m not picking between those two legendary films.

Imo, prime FOP is better than Jimmy Neutron. But Jimmy Neutron stayed relatively consistent while FOP crashed and burned.

If I could, I’d keep only the best of FOP. If not, I might just pick Jimmy over it.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
September 4th

The Pinking Incident

View attachment 329227
Step 1. Cover yourself in pink, magenta, or purple dye.
Step 2. Wait for premium users to premium
Step 3. Hope they enter Prank Forums and enter your name
Step 4. ???
Step 5a. If Step 3 succeeds, go to Step 6.
Step 5b. If Step 3 fails, go back to Step 1.
Step 6. Congrats! Your dye isn’t just dye anymore!

or, in this user’s case, Purple Steve has taken over

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
They posted a Big visual glitch for Sonic Colors and then after they left a cursor on screen they admitted to using an Emulator which tends to cause visual glitches
They faked some of the visual glitches through Yuzu (Switch emulator).
So...

We have bad actors purposely making this game seem more glitchy than it is.

Well ****.

Hopefully this gets sorted out.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Guys, do you think it's valid to cancel plans because you didn't get enough sleep? My mom got really mad at me for doing that so I need a second opinion

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
From what I'm seeing, the Terminal Velocity escape clip still seems legit, the op shared off screen footage of the replay though there's obvious concerns to raise there

The seizure stuff is up in the air still

It's a ****ing video game, we don't sad assholes completely ****ing with the discussions around them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom