• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My advice? Tune into something that reminds you of what you’re trying to write up. For example, whenever I do comedic scenes, I usually listen to something silly, or if I write a sailing scene, the Wind Waker soundtrack works just as well. Helps get the right brain juices flowing.
Hmm.

I might try that. It worked for me in college so maybe so.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me and HaikuHello's comic is gonna be officially revealed soon. Here's a little promo image she's cooking up for the reveal! Do keep in mind that this is a W.I.P.:dr^_^:

It's so freaking crazy to see these characters I've made being drawn by such a skilled artist, it's a great feeling, haha.

Tagging the lads
Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Shroob Shroob M MooMew64 @Jotadé
That's so inspirational.

Congrat for getting this awesome opportunity!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

MooMew64

I wonder if there's an SA2 mod where Tails can be used out the mech and the emerald radar is fixed.
There's a mod that restores Tails to full SA1 styled gameplay and axes the mech.

There are multiple emerald radar fixes, including a newly released one that even gives each emerald their own color on the radar!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I probably buy more from them than any other company right now, so much so they make up the bulk of what own on Switch/PS4. I usually find a least one game every other month to buy.

Just this weekend I picked up all 4 disks of the Shovel Knight OST (Brave Wave) and Bloodstained CotM 2.

They have their PR failures, the stuff that happened with the Shiren PC release was ridiculous and should have owned up to it well in advance, but the outrage on Twitter I feel is overblown. I've got nothing but positive things to say about their customer service team. They're a company, but I wouldn't call them scummy per say. They certainly haven't pulled anything as ridiculous as what Super Rare Games has tried to do at least.
God damn Super ****ing Rare Games? Who makes these names

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Soooo anyone got Splatoon 2 on their Switch

I am DYING to play a Splatfest Private Battle right now 😭

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hey guys, what kind of music do you like to listen to for relaxation? I personally prefer music like this.

I tend to like hybrids, and clearly delineating a particular genre of music as a sole favorite is difficult, but when they are optimal for my tastes, country, rock, and classical are rough mainstays-- again, especially when they are used in combinations with other types.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
But to answer this:
Metroid. But it's a sitcom with Ridley amd Samus.

Zelda, but Link died and Zelda is MIA, so a new guy who isn't an incarnation of Link has to defeat Ganon. It's a coming of age story.

Donkey Kong, but he has to deal with deforestation and climate change. A tragedy (He gets put in a Zoo in the end).

Earthbound. But it's a slice of life directly after the end of Earthbound. There is no comedy allowed.

Mario. Gets cancelled because the Super Show did it better.
Okay actually, you have an interesting point in terms of an Earthbound/Mother series. The only problem is everyone will incessantly compare it to Stranger Things and those who won't will ****post about "the undertale anime hehe".

D

Deleted member

I really apologize if I am posting too many embeds too fast, but there's another thing which I really wanted to share.

Wademan94 Wademan94 SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 so this LEGO Youtuber made a collaboration with a custom LEGO sets youtuber to make a custom Super Mario Sunshine course for the LEGO Mario line, and It turned out quite neat:

Reactions: Z25

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Good news on Sonic Colors Ultimate...

Let's see how the patch does.

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I guess I'm not the only one who'd want Genndy to take on a Metroid series.

I wonder if there's an SA2 mod where Tails can be used out the mech and the emerald radar is fixed.
There's one for the radar from what I remember.

Anyway, I saw War Crimes being mentioned earlier. What protag/hero has committed the MOST War Crimes? I know controlling the weather is against the Geneva Convention, so Storm and Thor would be on that list at least.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Jesus Christ, I feel called out in 20 different ways and I loved every single moment of it. You’re the best and don’t you ever forget it. I hope we can work together in the future once I get my cintiq up and running.

MooMew64

Good news on Sonic Colors Ultimate...

45pghxwpxgs21.jpg

You love to see it.

Hopefully it works out and fixes the issues!

DUDE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

MY HEART IS SO FULL OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW, THIS IS TOO GOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom