• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think I’m gonna sleep on this for tonight.

The feedback to the idea seems to be pretty positive, so I’ll see if I can motivate myself to start work on it tomorrow. Got nothin else better to do with my time....

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have no need to panic for a Nintendo Direct to come soon. I am patient.

Besides, we've gone through so much worse for a Nintendo Direct. * glares at the 2020 drought *
There probably won’t be news, but I hope we get legends Arceus info. Now that the release build up cycle has started, I’d love a consistent flow of little bits of info building up to release.

Seeing the Pokémon that’s used for climbing for example would be pretty cool.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The Direct can drop whenever. I'm good.

I just want Smash out of the way so we can finally have a different hype game than Smash every time Nintendo opens their mouths, lol.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There probably won’t be news, but I hope we get legends Arceus info. Now that the release build up cycle has started, I’d love a consistent flow of little bits of info building up to release.

Seeing the Pokémon that’s used for climbing for example would be pretty cool.
Nintendo Directs aren't really known for Pokémon news so I would better look for Legends: Arceus somewhere else.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
See this?
View attachment 329329
It’s a Fairyversary Muffin. You are allowed one bite, and that bite will grant you one rule-free wish with no genie-like twisting into something horrible or need to be overly specific. What do you wish for?
My city's bus system to not be **** :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nintendo Directs aren't really known for Pokémon news so I would better look for Legends: Arceus somewhere else.
Back when Sw/Sh was coming out it actually got a decent focus in the 2019 September direct. It showed off Cramorant, Polteageist, and the camping feature.

Nothing’s guaranteed of course, but I wouldn’t rule out us getting at least a new hisui Pokemon.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
See this?
View attachment 329329
It’s a Fairyversary Muffin. You are allowed one bite, and that bite will grant you one rule-free wish with no genie-like twisting into something horrible or need to be overly specific. What do you wish for?
I wish for another bite.

And then another one.

And then another one.

And then a-

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
See this?
View attachment 329329
To get that darn Direct announced already.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
that damned muffin reminded me of the massive discussion about when FOO should’ve died

D

Deleted member

See this?

I wish my cousins could get over whatever bs my uncles are feeding them and understand that I did learn from the mistakes I did to them in the past, and that I wish nothing more but to share those joys from our childhood days without having to always see them get angry or upset over stuff which should not even be relevant anymore as we all learnt our lessons from those.
Because I do genuiely wish I could spend time with the people who I used to see as brothers... And not the persons filled with unnecessary hatred who my uncles have created.

Sorry if this one was too personal, but that's legit the only thing I would wish for nowadays.
The only thing I deeply would ask for if I got the chance to make It real.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Back when Sw/Sh was coming out it actually got a decent focus in the 2019 September direct. It showed off Cramorant, Polteageist, and the camping feature.

Nothing’s guaranteed of course, but I wouldn’t rule out us getting at least a new hisui Pokemon.
True, although typically it would get small scale stuff in the E3 directs with a demo normally. I could see it show up here due to the massive attention the it had after the presents and how big of a move it is for Pokémon. Getting it out there more feels like a probable possibility.

Noipoi

Howdy!
True, although typically it would get small scale stuff in the E3 directs with a demo normally. I could see it show up here due to the massive attention the it had after the presents and how big of a move it is for Pokémon. Getting it out there more feels like a probable possibility.
I don’t expect another blow out of course. Just one or two new Pokémon to keep the hype going.

Fanart spreads the word a lot.

Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

See this?
View attachment 329329
Okay, theirs, like, SO much stuff I'd like to wish for but I only get one, so......

I'd wish for.......
a Digiorno Pizza.
Peperoni, to be precise.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Become my fursona :yeahboi:
Whatever makes you happy. Who am I to judge other people for wanting to change their bodies.
Probably world peace.
Wow. What a charitable and unselfish wish…. nerd.
A sandwich.
You lack both imagination and drive. Why did I even give you this muffin in the first place?
My city's bus system to not be **** :yoshi:
Practical. I like it.
I wish for another bite.

And then another one.

And then another one.

And then a-
An endless loop of eating the same muffin forever. Wow. That’s gonna get gross. Just be warned. The muffin tastes like crap.
To get that darn Direct announced already.
Honestly seems like a waste of a rule free wish.
I wish my cousins could get over whatever bs my uncles are feeding them and understand that I did learn from the mistakes I did to them in the past, and that I wish nothing more but to share those joys from our childhood days without having to always see them get angry or upset over stuff which should not even be relevant anymore as we all learnt our lessons from those.
Because I do genuiely wish I could spend time with the people who I used to see as brothers... And not the persons filled with unnecessary hatred who my uncles have created.

Sorry if this one was too personal, but that's legit the only thing I would wish for nowadays.
The only thing I deeply would ask for if I got the chance to make It real.
Wow. That’s deep man. I thought this was a kids show.
Another good Ace Attorney game
Have the games not been good lately?
Okay, theirs, like, SO much stuff I'd like to wish for but I only get one, so......

I'd wish for.......
a Digiorno Pizza.
Peperoni, to be precise.
You and M MooMew64 have both annoyed me with your wishes. You will now both spend the rest of your lives as shrimp puffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom