• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay.

Can I get some dipping sauce with that?
You want to eat yourself?
The games written by the original creator are mostly great, fantastic even. But the ones that arent written by him are a matter of surprisingly heavy debate.

I only really like one of them.
Even The Great Ace Attorney?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What'sa matter, Noi?

Don't like US President, the greatest Sonic character ever made?:

This dude took a giantass space laser that decimated an entire city directly and yet somehow came out unscathed.

No wonder they won't bring him back, he's too strong.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
This dude took a giantass space laser that decimated an entire city directly and yet somehow came out unscathed.

No wonder they won't bring him back, he's too string.
I wonder if those cutscenes were intended to be strung together, or if they were meant to be two different scenarios depending on how you entered the level. Not that it really matters, the story for Shadow is hilariously out of whack (which I enjoy ironically; personally, the gameplay in comparison is genuinely & extremely fun).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Oh. Which games weren’t?
The ones that werent written by him were
Ace Attorney investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Ace Attorney investigations 2
Ace Attorney: Dual destinies
Ace Attorney: Spirit of justice

The ones that were are:
Phoenix Wright Ace attorney trilogy
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney
Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

Nobody can really figure out which specific aspect of the games feels wrong without him writing it but most people agree that something is missing.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Which one would that be?
Investigations 2

To be honest ive always assumed that the fandoms adoration for this one is because of the professional quality of the fan translation. You know because that game bombed so hard in Japan that to this day its the only ace attorney game to never get a western release.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Who made these?

Also Robotnik Jr. is a cursed as hell idea.
Drawloverlala is the artist and she’s made a ton of great Sonic art. I actually might’ve shown you her take on a female Sonic in the past now that I think about it

I think Jr.’s from one of the cartoons

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I saw fan art of Helluva Boss' Loona in the style of Sonic the Hedgehog and I can't get enough of it.

Can't share it here due to it containing middle finger but it is made by RCaseDrawsStuff on Twitter.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
As a little kid there was nothing I wanted more then a huge crossover movie, a sequel to the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hours, that adapted Nicktoons Unite. And honestly, it’s still something I’d be interested in seeing.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Investigations 2

To be honest ive always assumed that the fandoms adoration for this one is because of the professional quality of the fan translation. You know because that game bombed so hard in Japan that to this day its the only ace attorney game to never get a western release.
I enjoyed Dual Destinies the most out of those games.
Spirit of Justice is my most disliked game in the series.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think the theme is character debut dates. Mario and Donkey Kong first appeared at the same time.
I mean it’s meant to be more like a first appearances kind of deal
Actually Donkey Kong's actual first appearance was Donkey Kong Country and Mario himself in Super Mario Bros. That was Cranky Kong in his younger years along with supposedly Mario's father.

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Actually Donkey Kong's actual first appearance was Donkey Kong Country and Mario himself in Super Mario Bros. That was Cranky Kong in his younger years along with supposedly Mario's father.
I feel like the game Donkey Kong counts as DK's first appearance because when Donkey Kong first released, no knowledge of Cranky Kong existed and the ape was referred to as Donkey Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom