• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You ************! That was brilliant!

Now it pegs the question.

Can Pokelego smash a like button at the speed of light? Find out today on the Smash edition of Mythbusters!

Jesus Christ, I feel called out in 20 different ways and I loved every single moment of it. You’re the best and don’t you ever forget it. I hope we can work together in the future once I get my cintiq up and running.
Considering your help so much..........I'd love to work with you, Noi and someone else one day on a joint project. Being like the script writer would be great fun for me.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Binging Fairly OddParents and got to the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour. So many memories and still a great crossover. We need more same network crossovers like that.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will say at first I didn't know who Simu Liu was at first when he was announced back two years ago at SDCC. But after watching the entire season one of Kim's Convenience, I knew that Marvel Studios had picked the right candidate for the role.

Anyways as of today, Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings has made $71.4 million domestically so far for its opening weekend run and the projections estimate that it should be able to reach at least $83-$90 million plus by tomorrow.

Considering that we are still in the pandemic, this is very good and promising numbers and it could surpass Black Widow's numbers due to its great reception and no other big films competing this month.
whenever Marvel Studios decides to cast somebody to play a character…at this point I accept it and have complete faith in them.

and yeah, them 10 Ring are making Marvel some good money so far

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 329306
Practicin' makin' a Twitter banner with some of my roles. I may keep this layout? Not 100% sure.
Probably should. It keeps the information of your voice work in a pretty tidy line up if you fill in all 5. Just keep in mind Twitter's Banner is originally 1500 pixels wide and 500 tall. But you might want something like 3x scale(if they allow it) so that the quality doesn't dip as much.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If they announce Xeno 3 then I’m going to really have to play through the other two.

I have been considering getting Xeno 1, but I had chronicles 2 before but no one seems to know how the hell it got lost when it sure wasn’t me. So I want to pick that up again at some point.

I need an SD card first though as mine ran out of storage. I’ve just been trying my damnest to get shiny Zygarde on sword but months later and the hunt goes on. Plus I do need need to play through more of my switch library.

There’s supposedly some really good third party things coming this direct to.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
5929B10D-14C1-4E9F-905B-B5B2279D88B4.jpeg
Marvel really do love the amount of money the Cooler Gwen Stacy has been making for them

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yo
So I watched Shang-Chi with my friends, I liked it a lot though I'm too tired to really review it right now but at the same time I can't sleep
I guess that's what I get for drinking too much Coffee and Coke, but at least I'm on a holiday tomorrow so I can afford to sleep later than usual

Dutch Raikuna

So what's the word?

Direct this week, yeah?
I'm fine with the Direct soon and no not cause of we near the Smash cycle end.

Just that, Tales of Arise coming out, final episode of Dragon Maid and the PS5 showcase is a bit too indulgent for me over a few days. A lot of **** to really look forward too but need a bit of space for myself.

I think I'd cry of joy if I got Xenoblade 3 announcement and then God of War Ragnarok footage within the span of a day.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Aight I'm gonna try to sleep again now
G'night gamesters

Are you going for that "forever sleep" or somethin'?

I'm fine with the Direct soon and no not cause of we near the Smash cycle end.

Just that, Tales of Arise coming out, final episode of Dragon Maid and the PS5 showcase is a bit too indulgent for me over a few days. A lot of **** to really look forward too but need a bit of space for myself.

I think I'd cry of joy if I got Xenoblade 3 announcement and then God of War Ragnarok footage within the span of a day.
I might tune into that PS5 showcase now that you've brought it to my attention. Hopefully we get some more FFXVI footage and maybe a series coming back from the dead like Jak and Daxter.

Dutch Raikuna

Are you going for that "forever sleep" or somethin'?

I might tune into that PS5 showcase now that you've brought it to my attention. Hopefully we get some more FFXVI footage and maybe a series coming back from the dead like Jak and Daxter.
I see someone is interested in FFXVI like me. I didn't know you were into FF as well.

Yeah I want to see more but from first parties it is only GOW and maybe a bit of Gran Turismo.

We'd also probably get the announcement of the pointless TLOU1 remake.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I’ve been thinking about this for awhile... but...

hypothetically speaking, if I were to make cards based on events and users here on the boards, how would you guys feel?
I know that I would be a big fan, but I have a feeling that the one posting weekly custom Magic cards already might be a bit biased.

D

Deleted member

the real issue with my idea is gonna be figuring out how to do the art.

Because lord knows I can’t draw for **** :207:

edit: you know what, I could probably do it yugioh style where it’s just a plain background with the character/item in the forefront... 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Witch Maryse

street fighter scrub
Premium
I’ve been thinking about this for awhile... but...

hypothetically speaking, if I were to make cards based on events and users here on the boards, how would you guys feel?
the real issue with my idea is gonna be figuring out how to do the art.

Because lord knows I can’t draw for **** :207:

edit: you know what, I could probably do it yugioh style where it’s just a plain background with the character/item in the forefront... 🤔
Ooh, that would be quite the project! I am quite the Yu-Gi-Oh! fan same as you! You, sir, have my approval! :kirby:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom