• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'm feeling devilish right about now.
Can you guys send me some villain songs to groove to?
Try to stick to video games and not pick obvious tracks like One Winged Angel or anything that's in Smash.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'll go vote for AC. Game's made a real impact for me this year and was a rare opportunity to have a video game that me and my mom could enjoy together, so it holds a special place for me in that regard. Would honestly be really well deserved.

And when it wins, it can lead into Tom Nook being FP8. :yeahboi:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Try to stick to video games and not pick obvious tracks like One Winged Angel or anything that's in Smash.
Are One Winged Angel and Smash songs the only tracks that qualify as obvious to you?

D

Deleted member

If TLOU 2 wins, the fans from both sides will get VERY toxic.
I'm sorry, but the discourse that surrounded it was awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently listening to Arabian Nights.

Catchy song.

Can't believe I don't have Aladdin (1992) on disc...I oughta get it.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
how about a scrapped song? This was going to be in Weirdmaggdon part 1, but got cut for some reason. The animation and the vocals are fan made (the voice is actually by the same person who does Sonic in the real time fandub)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Was considering picking up Slippi Melee later this year.

But considering the recent events, I just downloaded the program files. Just gotta get the rom.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Y'all remember when Mario found Jesus?

View attachment 292261
What do you mean? That’s Luigi.

how about a scrapped song? This was going to be in Weirdmaggdon part 1, but got cut for some reason. The animation and the vocals are fan made (the voice is actually by the same person who does Sonic in the real time fandub)
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that the vocals are placeholders recorded by one of the song writers.

Shroob

Sup?
The badly translated Paper Mario 64/Thousand Year Door mods are honestly great to play through once.

Just be prepared for anything, and I mean anything to show up. You run anything through Google translate like 15 times through various languages and back into English, you're gonna get some offensive **** lol.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I watched the first episode of the Animaniacs reboot. Overall, not disappointed. There‘s some improvements to be made, but you can tell that the people behind this care about the show, so that gives me hope that future episodes can be even better.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Delete plz
not until you vote for Miles Morales in all of his VGA categories
LOUD SCREECHING INTENSIFIES:ultridley:
if he eats your parents...you know what to do
Reminder that in the Japanese versions of Mario Party, Wario and Luigi scream "Oh My God!", and in the Chinese verion of Origami King, Toads scream out "Oh my God!", which means that God very well exists in the Mario canon.

The Toads also scream out "SEXY!", which would mean... you know.
remembering the time Wario died in an elevator while eating Oreos dry

Shroob

Sup?
Reminder that in the Japanese versions of Mario Party, Wario and Luigi scream "Oh My God!", and in the Chinese verion of Origami King, Toads scream out "Oh my God!", which means that God very well exists in the Mario canon.

The Toads also scream out "SEXY!", which would mean... you know.
Well considering Mario fought literally Lucifer

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
If Animal Crossing can win this year instead of a 100+ hour single player cutting edge graphics huge open world hundreds of sidequests revolutionary combat system next gen game, then that will be an epic gamer moment.

The Wii released 14 years ago today
Sonic 06 released fourteen years and five days ago today.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Impossible, We all know Wario is Catholic.

View attachment 292263
:wario:: Our father, who art in heaven, hallow'd be thy name. Our kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspasses. As we forgive those who tresspass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom