• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Good news regarding Doom Eternal: It's still coming to Switch.
Bad news: Digital only release.

At least we're still getting GotY on Switch. (:
Hmm, hope I don't have to make space for it.

Would have preferred physical but whatever I guess.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well since it’s out earlier than I expected...
Not sure if I agree with all of the changes, especially all of the missing characters, but they do have me with this line:

"Gender balanced, pronoun neutral, and ethically diverse. The trolls will say we're so passe, but we did meta first!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smashboards of all websites has been trying to make me date black moms specifically for the past 3 pages...I don't know why it is being so specific

KillerCage

Smash Master
Are One Winged Angel and Smash songs the only tracks that qualify as obvious to you?
Tracks like One Winged Angel, Gangplank Galleon, and Star Wolf's theme are very obvious and easy to find.
Plus Smash has notable tracks like Fatal Blooms in Moonlight, In the Final, and Battle Hymn of the Soul
I'm looking for more obscure stuff like Rocket Surgeon, Falling Down, and Gluttony Fang, song you wouldn't fine Smash.
Try looking at titles like UnderNight, Okami, Paper Mario, and various indie games.
Move it, you lubber!
This is a nice track, but not exactly I would jam to.

how about a scrapped song? This was going to be in Weirdmaggdon part 1, but got cut for some reason. The animation and the vocals are fan made (the voice is actually by the same person who does Sonic in the real time fandub)
This is linked to a cartoon (a very good show btw), not a video game.
I wanted the latter, not the former.
This is exactly what I'm looking for!
I can head-bop to this all night!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But bro, they’re single and in your area.
you know what...your unintentional promotion made me search for one
I used to get ****ing hentai ads on here, and I have no clue why that was allowed.

Now I just get the generic **** like Kohls and Walmart.
hentai (surprised that isn’t censored) would probably be easier to explain

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I remember when horses took over North America twice.
horses-over-time.jpg

The ancestors of modern horses became so successful that they spread all over the world, to Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa. But in their native range of North America, they’ll vanish for 10,000 years. Until another strange mammal brings them back.

Edit: They had paws with hooves being toes on the ends before missing their fourth toe.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I used to get ****ing hentai ads on here, and I have no clue why that was allowed.

Now I just get the generic **** like Kohls and Walmart.
Website ads are typically handled by a third party rather than the site they appear on and are based on your search history.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
...well those stats must be flawed because I very rarely search for those kinds of things.
Very rarely is not, not at all.

Did you derp and clear your history before looking it up?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Very rarely is not, not at all.

Did you derp and clear your history before looking it up?
I promise you that that **** has never EVER been in my search history.

Like, I think the only thing that could come close is KissAnime and the likes of that which do have those ads as well (I ran adblock for that reason)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nintendo is giving out 48-hour bans to US streamers who are streaming Age of Calamity via other regional releases. Source

Dang, Nintendo lawyers really on a roll today, lol. The heck is wrong with them?
Some of them must have wake up yesterday like:

"I'm going to be a tumor today!"

With a big dumb smile on their face for added smugness.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nintendo is giving out 48-hour bans to US streamers who are streaming Age of Calamity via other regional releases. Source

Dang, Nintendo lawyers really on a roll today, lol. The heck is wrong with them?
This image seems pretty relevant today:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Smashboards of all websites has been trying to make me date black moms specifically for the past 3 pages...I don't know why it is being so specific
Has Xyelot really reached the point to having to reach out to hella sketch ads to survive? :191:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Good news regarding Doom Eternal: It's still coming to Switch.
Bad news: Digital only release.
At least we're still getting GotY on Switch. (:
How? Ghost of Tsushima is a PlayStation exclusive!

Hehe it's true tho

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
What crazy **** did I miss last night?

Man I remember being on here at the start of the year, meant to be doing my coursework throughout the night but end up talking to you guys. Then it got to 6am and I barely did anything but I was like "should I go in to college or should I sleep and then watch the Smash Bros Reveal?"

January was a simpler time.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I had some Amazon gift cards so I bought both parts of Darling in the Franxx on Blu Ray since the price was lowered recently. Still think the show became a ****ing mess in the last five episodes, but it was a beautiful mess, and it probably knocks Death Note out of my top five. Started reading the manga for it too because I'm still broken since I heard it deviates heavily from the anime after a certain point, so I'm excited to see if they managed to do a few things better.

Think I'll watch either Konosuba or Laid Back Camp for my next anime, although I'm leaning more towards the latter since the second season is arriving soon.
Yeah, ended up going with Laid Back Camp. I decided to restart it since it's been a while since I last left off and it's a fairly short series anyway. Watched three episodes and plan to finish the rest over the next couple of days.

Slice of life isn't my preferred genre but it's still a fun show with very wholesome moments.

Dutch Raikuna

Yeah, ended up going with Laid Back Camp. I decided to restart it since it's been a while since I last left off and it's a fairly short series anyway. Watched three episodes and plan to finish the rest over the next couple of days.

Slice of life isn't my preferred genre but it's still a fun show with very wholesome moments.
Perfect timing dude, with Season 2 in January.

I love the anime so much. It's so wholesome and one of those anime I can talk so passionately about because of how good it is and how some of it's themes just hit. Plus Nadeshiko and Rin are probably two of my favourite characters in slice of life anime and really, if it wasn't for the fact that it is an expensive hobby and where I live, this would have fully made me into camping.

Plus how to be a fan of the show and be depressed that you won't be able to visit these places for ages.

D

Deleted member

speaking of anime... have I ever talked about how much I love One Piece?
I'd go so far as to call it the best MANGA of all time. The anime.... eh... debatable, suffers from a huge pacing issue and the amination is supar to some(but I really don't care about the quality of animation as long as I can discern what's actually going on) but it's a beautiful world with memorial characters and honestly very little can top what it has created. It's not the most promoted anime in JP for nothing.

and the quotes man
images (7).jpeg

6d8817081c2af1278b362c7b85b95ef5dc5359b3_00.jpg

I love how Oda writes all these characters, not just to be 1 or even 2 layer, but have motivations inside those layers and oftentimes will have former villains help Luffy for one reason or another, not just to fill a quota, but because said villain(s) have good reason too. It's hard to explain what I mean exactly, but Oda just has a knack for taking characters we thought we're done with and spin them another way.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Perfect timing dude, with Season 2 in January.

I love the anime so much. It's so wholesome and one of those anime I can talk so passionately about because of how good it is and how some of it's themes just hit. Plus Nadeshiko and Rin are probably two of my favourite characters in slice of life anime and really, if it wasn't for the fact that it is an expensive hobby and where I live, this would have fully made me into camping.

Plus how to be a fan of the show and be depressed that you won't be able to visit these places for ages.
Agreed on the cast and how the anime makes the process of camping super interesting.

The humor and facial expressions have gotten a few chuckles out of me, too.

Dutch Raikuna

Agreed on the cast and how the anime makes the process of camping super interesting.

The humor and facial expressions have gotten a few chuckles out of me, too.
Aw man that bit is in the manga which I have also and when I was reading it in the English countryside back in July, I literally did the smirk but all of a sudden a dog barked right behind me and I jumped off the stone step I was reading it on (yes I read manga in public, don't care about what others think).

Seriously though, watching it and other places based off real life Japan like in shows like this, K-On, Your Name etc, reminds me that yeah this is part of what I'm fighting this anxiety thing to get to, despite the physical symptoms going mad and such. I want to visit places like Japan and all.

Anime has changed me in a way and you know, if you pick the right ones, they can and Laid Back Camp is a great example of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom