• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So what are everyone's VGA predictions for this year?

All I can say is I'm certain we'll get footage/gameplay of God of War: Ragnarok which I look forward to seeing.
I'm also not expecting a Smash reveal, a tease could happen but I don't think we're getting anything until January.
Not really a prediction but give us Bayonetta 3, dang it!

Three years of silence is more than long enough.

D

Deleted member

Which sin out of the seven deadly sins applies to you the most?

Don't answer if too personal.

D

Deleted member

I love how the new meme trend is just to have a ****ton of videos just named "****post status" lmao

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Anyone know when they’re going to send out those codes for Zarude?

I did what the Pokémon website said to do a couple days ago, though I saw no option to sign up for the newsletter directly, so I thought all you had to do was make sure the marketing thing was checked like it said.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People still going on about Melee, huh?

I mean, what are they gonna do now, take Nintendo to court over it? :bobomb:Crying about it isn't going to change their minds.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I mean, what are they gonna do now, take Nintendo to court over it? :bobomb:Crying about it isn't going to change their minds.
Seriously, I'd be more upset about this if Melee fans weren't, well, Melee fans.

It's not like they gave me any reason to root for them so I'm just like, whatever.

Goombaic

Smash Ace
Hmm, hope I don't have to make space for it.

Would have preferred physical but whatever I guess.
Hopefully it'll be compressed as much as possible, but I'm expecting it to be 20GB without the DLC.

It worked for EVO. ¯\(ツ)

D

Deleted member

Seriously, I'd be more upset about this if Melee fans weren't, well, Melee fans.

It's not like they gave me any reason to root for them so I'm just like, whatever.
Truthfully, Melee fans are extremely annoying and stinky, but I don't think it justifies Nintendo being so grouchy and greedy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nowadays, I find myself keep coming back to slice of life because there's no pesky stuff like plot getting in the way of character interaction lol.

World-building done right is amazing but it can also be a big commitment when I just want to kick back and enjoy myself.
Does Dorohedoro count as a slice of life anime? :080:

D

Deleted member

Today was the day Age Of Calamity came out.

I'm really excited to play that game since I liked the character roster and gameplay of Hyrule Warriors 1, but sadly I have to wait until Christmas to buy It due to financial reasons.

I do have money for No More Heroes 1 doh.

D

Deleted member

Ya'll have slice of life, but I have
yes, this exists

You'll never guess who made it either :jojo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Uh, so apparently my other class got cancelled too?
I had literally one class today and that's it?
What is it with Fridays and just being awesome by default?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Who's got two thumbs and Age of Calamity?

This guy right here!
👍👍

Who's also not going to be able to play it for at least 6-7 hours because they're at work and will still be busy doing stuff after work?

The same guy:drsad:

D

Deleted member

Btw osby osby do you think Bayonetta 2+1 for 60€ is a fair price?

Normally Switch games in my island cost 50 or 45€, but I suppose Bayonetta got the expected 60€ for being two games in one.

But idk if I should play one of the two over the other or both are really good.

D

Deleted member

Who's got two thumbs and Age of Calamity?

This guy right here!
👍👍

Who's also not going to be able to play it for at least 6-7 hours because they're at work and will still be busy doing stuff after work?

The same guy:drsad:
Probably gonna wait to buy it, gots to save up for other stuff atm.

so please don't spoil the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom