• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Btw osby osby do you think Bayonetta 2+1 for 60€ is a fair price?

Normally Switch games in my island cost 50 or 45€, but I suppose Bayonetta got the expected 60€ for being two games in one.

But idk if I should play one of the two over the other or both are really good.
It sounds like a good deal to me.

Both are good games, even though one might say 2 is mostly 1 but better. If actions games are your thing, I'd say go for it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Probably gonna wait to buy it, gots to save up for other stuff atm.

so please don't spoil the story
No worries I'm not one of those story spoiler peeples....at the very least I use spoiler tags if I'm talking about any major spoilers.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
:ultluigi: “Oh no, Mario, we’re in trouble now. How did we let these pipes get so bad?!”

:ultmario:“That’s because we didn’t check on ‘em regularly. You know what else you should check on regularly, Luigi? Your prostate.”

:ultluigi:“mmm-My prostate?”

:ultmario:“Yeah, I’ll demonstrate; come take a look.” :bowsermelee:

Nintendo on their way to take down a YouTube video that is a three second cutscene from Three Houses/BOTW:
View attachment 292297
Nintendo on their way to stop PETA’s bullcrap:
0888C175-E518-4A4C-952A-3AA0FDE66FA7.gif

Goombaic

Smash Ace
:ultluigi: “Oh no, Mario, we’re in trouble now. How did we let these pipes get so bad?!”

:ultmario:“That’s because we didn’t check on ‘em regularly. You know what else you should check on regularly, Luigi? Your prostate.”

:ultdoc: "You can't keep doing that Green Missile. It's gonna ruin your colon."

osby

Smash Obsessed

:ultdoc: "You can't keep doing that Green Missile. It's gonna ruin your colon."
I wish some of you didn't have access to the internet

D

Deleted member

Ok so was I supposed to learn about the Animaniacs reboot being out now all on my own? It's as witty as I remember only modernized, a fantastic example of fully updating a classic without seeming tacky or forced
I wish I could watch it, but sadly there's no Hulu in Spain (or at least yet).

Glad to hear you seem to be enjoying It doh.

Goombaic

Smash Ace
Ok so was I supposed to learn about the Animaniacs reboot being out now all on my own? It's as witty as I remember only modernized, a fantastic example of fully updating a classic without seeming tacky or forced
The anime clip gave me a good laugh. The intro is pretty good, too.

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X sooo, since you have been in a really big DMC mood these past weeks I am wondering if you are planning to buy the new version of DMC5 for the Vergil DLC.

And if so, will you go for the PS4/PC version or save money for the PS5 one?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X sooo, since you have been in a really big DMC mood these past weeks I am wondering if you are planning to buy the new version of DMC5 for the Vergil DLC.

And if so, will you go for the PS4/PC version or save money for the PS5 one?
I have no ps5 or ps4.

So DMC5 is out of my reach for now.

Aswell as DMC4, which I honestly want more on Switch than anything else.

D

Deleted member

Age of Calamity is out now, and uh…some people aren’t happy about the ending.
Yeah, so I heard.

Tbf, I kinda expected people to not be happy with the ending knowing that this was a Koei Tecmo game and they are more known for adding a crap-ton of playable characters and for their (sometimes abusive) DLCs.

And honestly, I'm probably just gonna buy Age Of Calamity for the premise as playing as most of the fan-favourite BotW characters and around Hyrule before the calamity rather than the story

D

Deleted member

I got the demo of AoC, now to just wait for Christmas to get the real deal. :p
Yeah, I'll be waiting until Christmas too as right now I want to first replay the story Mode of Hyrule Warriors 1 (which I had beaten on Wii U and want to do so on Switch) and saving money for other stuff.

I don't think BotW had a particularly strong narrative to begin with so this doesn't really bother me.

The frame rate tho, hoo boy...
Frame rate issues are always a given when It comes to Koei Tecmo musous on Switch.

The surprise would be if the Switch could run entire BotW maps with so many enemies while not having framedrops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Happy Birthdays to both Banjo Tooie and Donkey Kong Country 2!

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest | MarioWiki | Fandom's Kong Quest | MarioWiki | Fandom
As someone who has dkc2 on my dads snes I always appreciated how the designers of the cover were like
yeah well just start with diddy and Dixie give the players an idea of what they’re in for and then Jeff the user of illegal substances burst in the room and was like
**** OFF JIM PUT EVERY SINGLE THING THIS GAME HAS TO OFFER ON THIS ****ING PIECE OF CARDBOARD

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Sorta sad that there aren't really any costumes for characters who aren't Link. Zelda only has 3 while the Champions only have 1, but no one else, not even Impa, has even one.
I understand that for some of the characters, it wouldn't have been easy making new models for the non-human characters or they didn't want to go barbie doll with the female characters....but c'mon, not even some obvious costumes like Impa in Sheikah armor?

I guess there is DLC to potentially look forward to, considering in Hyrule Warriors, the DLC had costumes. I just hope that if they do have costumes, there's effort put into them.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Remember the time Nintendo took down a X-rated fan game with Princess Peach (in development?) thus shutting it down?
Okay but that one's pretty warranted, I'll say. Their character, their rules on how they want that character perceived in the public light, especially considering Peach will never not be a relevant character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom