• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
How's everyone doing this morning?
Pretty good; I've got work in about half an hour, and I've got a pretty big backlog of games and TV shows that should help to keep me occupied until E3. (I think I'm nearing the end of Shin Megami Tensei 3? The latest boss, Trumpeter, seems to outright break the rules of the game between being able to instant-kill anyone even if they're immune to that and being able to heal itself to full HP and MP seemingly whenever it wants, but I'm going to try this one fight on Merciful difficulty, hopefully get past it, and switch back to Normal)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys and really want to ask but does anyone have that E3 conference times thingy with the timezones?

Just need the pic/guide to post to my IRL friends. Please and thank you.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
man Owl House season 2 premiere was some wholesome **** as expected, but…please give Amity a relationship I demand it show and it’s gonna take a good while for me to fully forgive Lilith after all of season 1…but a Hooty friendship, spying potion, and new end credits are a great start

Golden Guard boy seems like he’s gonna be the son of Belos

the benefits of Disney on Demand is that you can watch all the new episodes of shows hours in advance

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Confession: I never really finished the original Mario + Rabbids. Which is weird since I'm a big FE fan and enjoy simple-yet-deep tactics games.

And its not like I wasn't enjoying it. I just never had the drive to finish it for some reason.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo decided to just reveal this themselves:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Wario Bros. Wario Bros.
this is looking good!
Funnier when it was Ubisoft's fault for the first game.

While I know it's existence is now legit, I do want to wait for Ubisoft's presentation to get the eye candy for it first (going to be hard when we still got 4 hours).

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
It’s my birthday

I’m ok I guess, some friends said happy birthday. Still feels lonely without dad though…
Happy Birthday!

Anyways, just managed to finish watching Wales drew 1-1 against Switzerland. All I have to say is thank goodness for the V.A.R. (Video Assistant Referee.) The entire match felt like going on a rollercoaster ride.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Luz...Eda...King...Hooty...AMITY...Willow and Gus

and I suppose Lilith

Season 2 finna be torture to the heart

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The most overused line in the new Mario and Rabbids game is gonna be: Bwah!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Funnier when it was Ubisoft's fault for the first game.

While I know it's existence is now legit, I do want to wait for Ubisoft's presentation to get the eye candy for it first (going to be hard when we still got 4 hours).
I’m curious if there will be playable DK or Pauline. I expected one of those two to show up. Although the website said 9 characters so I don’t think it gets happening. Which also sadly means no wario or Waluigi probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom