• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If ya wanna continue supporting Scott, that's fine. If you don't want to, that's fine. Not gonna go too deep into my thoughts on the matter, as I don't want to get tangled up in any controversy, but I will say that I don't think the situation is black and white. You're allowed to think whatever you think, I just hope folks don't get too pissy and toxic over it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If ya wanna continue supporting Scott, that's fine. If you don't want to, that's fine. Not gonna go too deep into my thoughts on the matter, as I don't want to get tangled up in any controversy, but I will say that I don't think the situation is black and white. You're allowed to think whatever you think, I just hope folks don't get too pissy and toxic over it.

Yeah, I'm gonna stay neutral on Scott atm, because I feel it's situation is quite complicated, at least from what I gathered.

Scott ain't a angel, but I don't think he is the devil either. Idk if the post he made is that good, but he did alot of good thing in his life that shouldn't be forgotten or put aside,

In the end, whatever opinion one might have, let's not get too loud & flamy about it. E3 is here, and I don't think we need to add more wood to the fire.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So, if you care about leaks

Leave now

Brush already confirmed they're probably gonna be dropping Nintendo ones in 1-2 days time.
Awwww shoot, I like hangin' out with ya'll too.

But I also don't have faith everyone will spoiler things, lol.

Might peace outta here. I'll let you guys know by tonight if I do.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I doubt I'm ever gonna voice in any big projects, but hey, it'd be an honor to do so.
Oh yeah?

One of these I’m gonna make a legit animated show. Might be on a channel or some streaming service, but when that happens I’m gonna try my best to get you a part.
Wholesome Smashboards hours.

Shroob

Sup?
Shroob Shroob do me a favor, would ya?

I don’t exactly wanna ditch the thread while E3 is in progress, this is fun! But I also don’t wanna be spoiled Y’know?

So if/when Nintendo leaks start tomorrow or so, just tag me. I’ll see I’ve been mentioned in my alerts, and I’ll know to steer clear.

Thanks in advance, pal.
Can do.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Actually, yeah, I'm gonna peace out. I extremely do not want leaks for Nintendo: I honestly would've preferred to not have known about Mario Rabbids, TBH.

Noipoi Noipoi Shroob Shroob Lamperouge Lamperouge Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94

+ Anyone else I talk to regularly but forgot to tag lol

I'm peacin' out in a little bit here. For those hangin' around waitin' for the leaks, have fun, y'all! Behave for the mods sake. I'll be back Tuesday afternoon after the Direct.

gottem.png

Later, nerds. :101:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually, yeah, I'm gonna peace out. I extremely do not want leaks for Nintendo: I honestly would've preferred to not have known about Mario Rabbids, TBH.

Noipoi Noipoi Shroob Shroob Lamperouge Lamperouge Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94

+ Anyone else I talk to regularly but forgot to tag lol

I'm peacin' out in a little bit here. For those hangin' around waitin' for the leaks, have fun, y'all! Behave for the mods sake. I'll be back Tuesday afternoon after the Direct.

View attachment 318793

Later, nerds. :101:
See ya on the other side, fellow Oneshot enthousiaste.

Things are REALLY gonna get spicy here....I'm not sure if I be able to avoid the spoilers if they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom