• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Actually, yeah, I'm gonna peace out. I extremely do not want leaks for Nintendo: I honestly would've preferred to not have known about Mario Rabbids, TBH.

Noipoi Noipoi Shroob Shroob Lamperouge Lamperouge @Hat N' Clogs Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @TheIrepan8 @Wademan94

+ Anyone else I talk to regularly but forgot to tag lol

I'm peacin' out in a little bit here. For those hangin' around waitin' for the leaks, have fun, y'all! Behave for the mods sake. I'll be back Tuesday afternoon after the Direct.

View attachment 318793

Later, nerds. :101:
Do what you must, my dude.

Hell, I might actually do the same. I'm not too concerned about things leaking for the other companies' presentations but Nintendo has always been special to me. First sign of a potential leak for one of their games in this thread and I'm outta here until I see the Direct for myself lol.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The Social Thread, in preparation for E3, started discussing what they should do about leaks. Shroob suggested that everyone should see them no matter what, but Moomew disagreed and stated that the spoilers should be, well, spoilered. The two argued for ages, and eventually the entire thread took sides. A massive battle ensued, and Shroob's cult won out on top. Moomew's side fled the thread, vowing to return when the spoilers were gone. However, one was not ok with this. Wario Bros, the neutral part of the conversation, vowed to unite the sides of the conflict and bring an end to the war of spoilers. Who will win? Will the Shroob Cult come out on top again? Will Moomew's gang return with a vengeance? Or will Wario Bros. bring peace to the two groups? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom