• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well.... day 1 was uneventful. No Rayman is disappointing. Gearbox was meh. Devolver was meh. Mario + Rabbids 2 was neat. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Edit: Rabbid Cloud is god year epic though.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well.... day 1 was uneventful. No Rayman is disappointing. Gearbox was meh. Devolver was meh. Mario + Rabbids 2 was neat. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Edit: Rabbid Cloud is god year epic though.
If you were to hypothetically portray yourself in a cartoon form would you mean more looney or realistic?

Shroob

Sup?
Can someone remind me rq of that one Hercules meme with the intro song? It's a bit of an old meme at this point but I can't remember how it went.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Probably late on this, but I wanted to talk about it.

Today is the anniversary of not only "Everyone is Here" and Daisy's inclusion, but also the confirmation of Ridley being put into Smash. As a fan of his since Fusion and someone who's wanted him since before Brawl, this was one of my favorite moments in Smash: Seeing a character I've wanted for so long finally put into the game. It was almost surreal to see it happen in real time as even with the rumors going about I just couldn't commit to the idea it'd happen, but as soon as the alien-esque scenery popped up I knew it was coming and the slow build to the tagline just sold it completely. While I don't play Smash as much nowadays, when I do Ridley is always one of the first characters I go to because along with being a character I like to play he's very special to me, and I'll always hold on to his inclusion no matter where Smash goes from here on out.

D

Deleted member

My city deadass just used a PA system I didn’t know we had to warn us of a small thunderstorm cell approaching :yoshi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Odd, Super Bomberman R Online is failing to download the update on my Switch. I tried deleting the game and redownload it but that won't download either.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Re-played DKC1 and finished it within 24 hours. It's a really fun game still with plenty of replayability and good challenges, but it was easier than I remember.

Here's a DKC1 tier list for levels, based on how I'd rank the levels from favorite to least favorite:
1623542839206.png

Oil Drum Alley is my favorite. I love it unconditionally. It's a good challenge but not too annoying, has fun platforming, great secrets, and the music and theme is AMAZING.

On the other hand, there's Platform Perils. Diddy is pretty much useless in this level because he's too small to defeat half the enemies on the entire map. That's a higher margin than any other level, and with this level, it's like the developers are capping the player just for the sake of it.

I'll be starting my replay of DKC2 Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom