• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Anyone else wanna hop on board my "In case of leak, gtfo of town" list?

Or will you stand, knowing things had leaked?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I have an exclusive leak regarding the final two Smash characters.
One is a character we've been expecting, and the other will be a pleasant surprise!

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
It took forever to get Mega Man 11 made, but it got made regardless. So who knows :yoshi:
Honestly, I think Mega Man should go open world Breath of the Wild style.
This may sound weird, but remember that Mega Man revolutionized nonlinear gameplay, allowing players to choose the order they fight robot masters.
Mega Man X also had RPG elements by having health, armor, and weapon upgrades hidden in the various levels.
Battle Network experimented with isometric open worlds.
And Legends... well, it was 3D, so they could expand upon that formula.

So if you fuse these all into one, you get a Breath of the Wild style game. Imagine having a futuristic open world with eight distinct areas with Robot Masters causing havock and the player having to stop them, rewarding them with new weapons that can be used to unlock new levels in the overworld (such as an electric grapple beam or a bomb that destroys barriers that block off new areas).
Add in the RPG elements of X to level up health and armor (just like Breath of the Wild).

That's my dream Mega Man. Lol.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Honestly, I think Mega Man should go open world Breath of the Wild style.
This may sound weird, but remember that Mega Man revolutionized nonlinear gameplay, allowing players to choose the order they fight robot masters.
Mega Man X also had RPG elements by having health, armor, and weapon upgrades hidden in the various levels.
Battle Network experimented with isometric open worlds.
And Legends... well, it was 3D, so they could expand upon that formula.

So if you fuse these all into one, you get a Breath of the Wild style game. Imagine having a futuristic open world with eight distinct areas with Robot Masters causing havock and the player having to stop them, rewarding them with new weapons that can be used to unlock new levels in the overworld (such as an electric grapple beam or a bomb that destroys barriers that block off new areas).
Add in the RPG elements of X to level up health and armor (just like Breath of the Wild).

That's my dream Mega Man. Lol.
Kinda sounds like Link Between Worlds

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Kinda sounds like Link Between Worlds
Yea. The weapons earned by defeating robot masters would hearken back to the older Zelda games with items to help you progress like the clawshot.
But I feel like having access to all 8 robot masters from the start is what makes Mega Man, Mega Man.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine thinking 2011 to 2013 Mario is strictly bland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom