• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My phone didn’t charge last night so I have to head to work with it at 20%
816545CC-3604-4207-B8EC-B6909CAFD84D.jpeg

this is one of those times I wish I had the foresight to charge my goddamn portable charger

Last edited by a moderator:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Whoever it is, the fandom will cheer and groan regardless.
All I ask is no more drinking tears or "hoes mad" jokes. If your going to feed the trolls, at least come up with something new. :sheep:

Looks like Gamestop leaked something
View attachment 318921
New Nintendo Switch. That's right, these Switch Pro rumors just don't stop.
New Nintendo Switch makes more sense in terms of marketing IMO. I wonder if based on how that's written if it means the Lite will also get an update?

The specs are going to have to be impressive though to convince me to upgrade.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My phone didn’t charge last night so I have to head to work with it at 20%
View attachment 318922
this is one of those times I wish I had the foresight to charge my goddamn portable charger
Eh, still better than outright forgetting your phone before going to work....

Like I did once....

even twice at mininum.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hope we get an announcement of a Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct game and actual Banjo-Tooie sequel or remasters of the first two games.

Fairly doubtful tho.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hope we get an announcement of a Mortal Kombat vs. Killer Instinct game and actual Banjo-Tooie sequel or remasters of the first two games.

Fairly doubtful tho.
Or just a proper KI sequel. I would love that very much. But give it a bigger budget this time! Street Fighter V launched with a similar model and it lasted for half a decade while KI could only barely continue for three years.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Somebody pointed out that Gamestop's "New Nintendo Switch" deal runs from 6/13 to 6/19, so wouldn't the console have to be revealed today for this to even work?
To think one misplaced capital has got the entire Internet up and running about the Switch Pro. Scrambling like mad you are, for what’s going to amount to probably nothing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Y'all realize the wording there is probably talkin' about a "new" Switch as in "This product you have purchased is newly produced and has not been used by a prior customer" and not "new model", right?

I mean, I'll happily eat crow if I'm wrong, but I think peeps are jumpin' the gun a bit with this one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think this is just saying, you get extra credit when you purchase a Brand New Console not a "New Switch"

Unless my irony detector is broken.
This is what I thought, but why would giving in your old switch get another switch for almost free?

Gamestop doesn’t really do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom