• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
This is what I thought, but why would giving in your old switch get another switch for almost free?

Gamestop doesn’t really do that.
I remember there was a second switch revision that increased the battery life so maybe for that? and also a Switch Lite to a Switch.

I think Gamestop is just shoving out any possible Sale idea.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Guys, if the Switch Pro isn't real...

HOW WILL I PLAY BOTW IN 35 FPS INSTEAD OF 30 WTH LOWS OF 20!!????!!!????

HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO FLAUNT MY FUNNY GAME BOX'S POWER TO NERDS ON THE INTERNET IF THERE ISN'T SHINY NEW TECH TO CONSUME???????

...well, there are emula-
Oh wait, don't want Nintendo to kill me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Hello!
What was-a that I heard you talkin' about, paisano? I don't-a think I heard-a you right.

Was it about playing Nintendo games on-a legally obtained Nintendo branded-a Switch?
The New Mario + Rabbid game is lookin' like a step up compared to the first one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I think it was stated somewhere no new hardware would be announced. So the GameStop thing probably isn’t for a switch pro.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oops. Ended up using all my anticipation tension on some online auctions this morning.

I'm so used to eBay hard auction ending times/sniper bot shenanigans, I completely forgot most other places extend bidding if a bid is placed during the last few minutes. The extra 15 minute bonus round had me on edge.

Will definitely show off what I won in a few weeks. Have been waiting for some merchandise from this anime to show up for auction for years. Last time it did I was unemployed and couldn't morally spend money. :takeit:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So yeah i want to play an MMORPG although none i see really interest me that much!
If there is an MMO that fullfils these things i would love to hear its name:
Casual Friendly
Good Combat
Not too much Grinding
Colourful artstyle
A relativly fun to explorte world
And a Option to make a 12 to 14 old male chara maybe! Or atleast dont be stuck with Muscle men and Curvy Woman!

If a game fulfills these quota and is singleplayer i may want to hear of it too!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So yeah i want to play an MMORPG although none i see really interest me that much!
If there is an MMO that fullfils these things i would love to hear its name:
Casual Friendly
Good Combat
Not too much Grinding
Colourful artstyle
A relativly fun to explorte world
And a Option to make a 12 to 14 old male chara maybe! Or atleast dont be stuck with Muscle men and Curvy Woman!

If a game fulfills these quota and is singleplayer i may want to hear of it too!
Ahem......

Wizard101 also counts too but I personally found the combat to be way too grindy(ironic considering it’s literally an MMO TCG)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Damn he's really pulling an
View attachment 318950
Wait that post says it's being leaked tomorrow on June 12th.

It's June 13th.
I'm startin' to get nervous, man.

For anyone gettin' ready to split and are on Shroob's warning list, I'd probably recommend layin' low and watching your notifs today: Something's probably gonna go down.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Woo Microsoft's is only half an hour away. I don't know who to geek it with.

Then again feels like the last E3 I'm excited for.

Whom is the leaker who wants to get leaked full of holes?!
PracticalBrush, reputable leaker who has everyone and their brother on the insider scene backing them.

The announced yesterday they're dropping all Nintendo leaks they have today.

If you wish to go in spoiler free, tread carefully, friend. If you're not on Shroob's warning list, I'll try to DM you when he sends me the word that the floodgates opened.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
PracticalBrush, reputable leaker who has everyone and their brother on the insider scene backing them.

The announced yesterday they're dropping all Nintendo leaks they have today.

If you wish to go in spoiler free, tread carefully, friend. If you're not on Shroob's warning list, I'll try to DM you when he sends me the word that the floodgates opened.
Keep on here a few hours. Want to PM you something and a few others. Not touching social thread.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo wait

Would people be interested in a spoilerfree DM group?

I wouldn't mind making that. :nifty:

Noipoi Noipoi Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94 Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Metal Shop X Metal Shop X and anyone else interested?
idk if it would help me much.

Truth is i'm not sure I be able to go fully blind before the direct due to my curiosity having a chance to kill me like your average main character in horror media .

It's 50/50 I say, so I prefer making sure I don't spoil ya all by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom