• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
A Starfox show would just be Starfox 64 and nothing else.
64 could possibly be the start, though as we've seen with Castlevania that's not a necessity. Simon is the most iconic of the Belmonts, but the story they chose was Castlevania 3 (and Curse of Darkness) instead and now that setting and cast are very popular among fans both old and new. Additionally, even if 64 was the first story they do go with nothing stops them from moving forward after its events are concluded. To use Castlevania again, theey made a world people wanted to see more of and we're getting that with Ritcher and Maria soon, so a Star Fox show that does the same and establishes the world and cast well can make a base that has people want to see built on more even if 64 has to be that base. If that's successful and you get, say, an Assault storyline following it, then the retread is a necessary evil, especially if they revisit that storyline in a way that's different from how the original 64 and Zero approached it.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Random Fact: I like Ryan Reynolds as an actor but I feel ever since his famous performance as Deadpool, most roles he's been playing have been a "slightly less" version of the character. Not that it's a problem or anything but he should expand on the variety of characters he plays in films.

It's like with The Rock who as much of a huge fan I am of him he too pretty much almost plays the same character in every film he's been in and needs to expand from that too.
As an actor Once your known for one trait you will never escape it.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Shroob Shroob has the Nintendo thing been leaked out into the wild yet?

If so, where can I report the bugger to Nintendo's executioners lawyers? Guy was told by his mother that she would look at him for 10 seconds if he leaks it......poor thing.

Shroob

Sup?
So Shroob Shroob has the Nintendo thing been leaked out into the wild yet?

If so, where can I report the bugger to Nintendo's executioners lawyers? Guy was told by his mother that she would look at him for 10 seconds if he leaks it......poor thing.
Not yet. The big leakers don't think they'll be able to get info until later today or tomorrow, so as of right now, everything's in the clear.

Regardless, they're pretty sure that they won't be able to get Smash.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It was a joke because the next Forza game is Forza Horizon.

Also, the presentation was neat, but uh... I don't have an XBOX nor a strong enough PC.
I thought that seemed weird. I've never been a big XBox fan but Horizon FW is the game I'm most looking forward to.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Honestly, for as much as people wanted E3 to return, it seems like thus far it's been a huge case of "And the crowd goes mild."
So far I'm only interested in the extreme sports games that've been announced. Including Skatebird in the Wholesome Direct.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Microsoft's showcase was great
Battlefield looks awesome, Halo looks great, Forza too even if it isn't for me, PotC in Sea of Thieves is really fun, just a lot of good stuff outside of Far Cry lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom