• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
thank you Marvel for making E3 interesting today

also...it makes up for giving Miles the name "Spinn"

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I wonder if Square using this marvel stuff is them trying to get Disney to let use proper Marvel characters in future Kingdom hearts projects?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guardians is cool

FF Origins looks amazing

everything else had me asleep lol

why did SE even have a showcase

MS showcase was amazing, though: Halo, Sea of Thieves, Forza, and that JRPG they showed looked baller.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what’s happening tomorrow? I honestly can’t remember.

I’m gonna spend the day baking my world famousnot actuallyMacaroni, to take my mind off the wait.

And then…chaos…

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Square Enix had a pretty terrible showcase last time they were at E3 so I guess it's just tradition to keep their shows a snoozefest.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, Microsoft's was okay. Halo, Psychonauts, that Replaced HD Pixel game.

That FF Nioh game where they said Chaos 20 times is also cool looking. I don't really **** with the GotG myself, so that game is mid incarnate to me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so Avengers aside, Marvel's gaming streak lives on
Rocket looks weird with that little beard of his...Yet I dig it.

Same developers as The Avengers?
different SE developers. Avengers was done by Crystal Developers, while this GOTG game is being done by Eidous Montreal (who worked on Arkham Asylum before the SE buyout)
Guardians is cool

FF Origins looks amazing

everything else had me asleep lol

why did SE even have a showcase

MS showcase was amazing, though: Halo, Sea of Thieves, Forza, and that JRPG they showed looked baller.
I was actually pretty bored with most of the Xbox stuff...but we all eat differently

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That platinum game looks okay too.

But it does make me realize even more, what really sets a game apart is a cool character to go along with it. I feel like if there's an actual protagonist who's dynamic, more people might be talking about it. Since gameplay wise it seems solid.

But another rando custom character isn't an easy sell to me personally. The story doesn't matter as much to me, just the visual aspect and gameplay at first.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Monday & most of Tuesday is gonna be like slow-mo, especially if all the content for Nintendo get leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom