• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm expecting that BotW 2 will be released as the 35th anniversary game.

........................................................................................................Well, honesty that's still low on my expectation list because they could still just relaunch Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD and call it a day while BotW gets delayed.

While also pretending the 35th anniversary of Metroid isn't a thing.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So is it safe to say that Microsoft had the best presentation so far?

And knowing Nintendo, they cam either blow us away... or make the worst presentation known to man.
Nintendo’s got it easy.

All they have to do is come out with a cool smash reveal and BOTW2, and people will be saying they won E3 instantly. Pile on a couple game reveals (DK, Kirby, Metroid, etc) and they’re golden.

But they could always screw it up somehow…

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm expecting that BotW 2 will be released as the 35th anniversary game.

........................................................................................................Well, honesty that's still low on my expectation list because they could still just relaunch Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD and call it a day while BotW gets delayed.

While also pretending the 35th anniversary of Metroid isn't a thing.
Such a lovely avatar, you have. Perhaps I should have more pride in myself from this very month.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Nintendo’s got it easy.

All they have to do is come out with a cool smash reveal and BOTW2, and people will be saying they won E3 instantly. Pile on a couple game reveals (DK, Kirby, Metroid, etc) and they’re golden.

They'll spend 10 minutes talking about one particular game and it won't be one of the big headliner titles.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
To be fair though, Project Rectangle Tactics doesn't even look that bad. I'm just personally not very excited for it because I didn't enjoy Octopus Walker or whatever the **** it was.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nintendo’s got it easy.

"We still need some time to solve the issues when it comes to Prime 4, so have this for now"

-Proceeds to show the trailer for Federation Force HD-
Such a lovely avatar, you have. Perhaps I should have more pride in myself from this very month.
It's just the protagonist of the newest Japanese Power Rangers season, but as bi myself, sure go ahead and show the pride.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There were only a few small things that could have made E3 amazing, even if only one of them got shown. But none did. This blows. At least I’m not pitching a fit. But I would at least like it better if I were actually having fun watching them. I was yesterday, but the pattern has continued, rather then changing. I doubt it will change tomorrow. Maybe Capcom’s presentation? But probably not.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I wasn't able to request work off for it.

Hopefully I'll be home before it starts unless we get swamped with extra work or something.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Hank Schrader Stickers | Redbubble
- Me when Insomniac makes a Marvel game
Hank Schrader Stickers | Redbubble
- Me when anyone else makes a Marvel game

GoTG doesn't look bad, but I don't have much faith in SE to make a good Marvel game after Avengers

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ben Ten Shapiro.

“Let’s say, hypothetically, that I hold the power to transform into up to ten different forms of extra terrestrial beings. If that were the case, one could say that it Is, indeed, hero time.”
I hate that I actually chuckled at this.

D

Deleted member

Just finished my shift, bout to change clothes and head right back into there.

... That’s a sentence I never thought I would type.

D

Deleted member

Just a heads up but image/video only posts can get you an infraction. Might want to add some text to that.
Thank you. You seem like a potential gaming fellow in the future. I've always felt the cool factor emanating from you. I just feel things. Don't mind me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom