• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
kinda sad how GOTG looks better in such short notice than Avengers did with literally 3-4 years of talk and buildup

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ben Ten Shapiro.

“Let’s say, hypothetically, that I hold the power to transform into up to ten different forms of extra terrestrial beings. If that were the case, one could say that it Is, indeed, hero time.”
BACK TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU!!!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
E3 Day 2 is done!

Personal scores so far:

Ubisoft: 4/10, Rabbids was the only real thing that interested me. The sports game looked okay.

Microsoft: 8/10 Extremely solid showing, a bunch of different games meant there was something for everyone. Forza and Halo look incredible, I might pick up Game Pass for them both.

Square Enix:

DvSlBmfUcAA-ZLZ.jpg

Final Fantasy Souls and Guardians of the Galaxy couldn't even save this mess. 2/10

PC Gaming Show:

😴

Future Games Show:

They showed Rune Factory and Sonic, but nothing new for them so 😴.

In short:

Nintendo won't need to try too hard to top like, 90% of the competition lol. Microsoft will be tough to beat but other than that? It's been handed to them on a silver platter, lol.

D

Deleted member

Even though I've always preferred Power Stone over Smash, I guess it's time for me to get involved more with the latter. I've honestly never invested time and accuracy in progressive results in Smash. Even though my arcade sticks lag more in online play in contrast to offline, I'm a bit slow in this non-traditional fighting game series.

Perhaps I should give it time.

D

Deleted member

My prediction is that the Switch Pro will be like 3D All Stars. 100% real and leaked to hell and back, but people's expectations ballooned far out of proportion and it is really underwhelming when we actually find about it.
That’s how I’m feeling about it too, ngl.

Hell, don’t we already have an upgraded switch? Pretty sure I remember reading about how Nintendo shadowupdated the hardware of the switch a year or two ago. It’s probably gonna be something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Thing about Brush is that I'm like, 99% sure they work at some gaming journalist place, which means that they have access to stuff... when it's sent to them.

Something tells me that Nintendo's going to hold their info until like, the day before/a few hours before just because they know things will leak.

However, eventually, Nintendo will have to pull the trigger and drop their new releases to gaming journalists, and when that happens, Brush strikes.... Granted, even they're not sure that they can get Smash info.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Unrelated to E3, but to any picross pros on the thread, what do I do when a puzzle...
  • Has no way of finding in-betweens (I.E. No numbers greater than 7 on a 15x15 board)
  • Has no lines that add up to make a fully filled-in line (2 numbers means 14 spots on a 15x15, 3 means 13, and so on)
For context, I’ve been doing Wario’s puzzles in Super Picross, and some of them I can’t even get started on.

D

Deleted member

I swear, something wacky is up with my phone battery.

When I’m at home, it lasts all day, but the moment I go to work it drains 20% if I watch a single youtube video :nifty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thing about Brush is that I'm like, 99% sure they work at some gaming journalist place, which means that they have access to stuff... when it's sent to them.

Something tells me that Nintendo's going to hold their info until like, the day before/a few hours before just because they know things will leak.

However, eventually, Nintendo will have to pull the trigger and drop their new releases to gaming journalists, and when that happens, Brush strikes.... Granted, even they're not sure that they can get Smash info.
If this is true, I would bet that Nintendo sends the info like 4 hours before the direct. So early morning for most people. Which at that point by the time most people wake up, the direct will already be happening.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Unrelated, but remember VR Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom