• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Eventually
But not this time probably

Dude's still out here leaking despite Capcom copyright striking him.
Only a matter of time.

I feel like they operate on a strike basis. Once you get enough strikes, you get a call from Doug Bowser one morning, and then later that evening you're never heard from again.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Hey, uh regarding my reaction video:

Yeah I'm cancelling it lol. Why?

Well, a few reasons:

1. Me and my brother want to watch it together. Doing so in the same room and recording myself would be...Complicated, for various reasons.

2. It's gonna add a certain level of stress to a day I want to just have be fun, dumb Nintendo talk before I have to go back to work and probably won't take any more time off again until September at the earliest.

3. After looking at the E3 predictions video...I'm not satisfied with where the MooMew content is at right now. I feel like I rushed things because I procrastinated learning my programs, and because of that, I have no workflow, or solid knowledge of how to do things. The video I put out reflects this, and honestly, I'm not happy with it. It will most likely be privated sometime later in the year when I can get the true MooMew debut out there, which will probably be after a few months of study and learning with my tools of the trade, such as all the Sony Vegas programs and my new art tools on my iPad like Procreate.

I want MooMew to be good. I want to put in as much hard work and effort into this stuff as I can, because my dream is to make people smile and maybe offer whatever bits of light and fun I can into the world. At the end of the day, that's what I want MooMew to be.

I appreciate all the wonderful reactions and praise for the video, though! I was very worried about it's reception, but the warm hearted responses, jokes, and praise from here were really a huge relief to me. Thank you all for being interested in my projects, it truly means a lot.

And I'm probably making this sound more dramatic than it needs to be, lol.

Sorry if this disappointed anyone! I just needed to be honest about it.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey, uh regarding my reaction video:

Yeah I'm cancelling it lol. Why?

Well, a few reasons:

1. Me and my brother want to watch it together. Doing so in the same room and recording myself would be...Complicated, for various reasons.

2. It's gonna add a certain level of stress to a day I want to just have be fun, dumb Nintendo talk before I have to go back to work and probably won't take any more time off again until September at the earliest.

3. After looking at the E3 predictions video...I'm not satisfied with where the MooMew content is at right now. I feel like I rushed things because I procrastinated learning my programs, and because of that, I have no workflow, or solid knowledge of how to do things. I the video I put out reflects this, and honestly, I'm not happy with it. It will most likely be privated sometime later in the year when I can get the true MooMew debut out there, which will probably be after a few months of study and learning with my tools of the trade, such as all the Sony Vegas programs and my new art tools on my iPad like Procreate.

I want MooMew to be good. I want to put in as much hard work and effort into this stuff as I can, because my dream is to make people smile and maybe offer whatever bits of light and fun I can into the world. At the end of the day, that's what I want MooMew to be.

I appreciate all the wonderful reactions and praise for the video, though! I was very worried about it's reception, but the warm hearted responses, jokes, and praise from here were really a huge relief to me. Thank you all for being interested in my projects, it truly means a lot.

And I'm probably making this sound more dramatic than it needs to be, lol.

Sorry if this disappointed anyone! I just needed to be honest about it.
Nah man that’s cool. ‘Sides, it’s not the last time Nintendo’s gonna have a direct.

right?

Anyway, get your **** together bro. I know it’ll be great!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
After all this Mega Man talk, I'm finally getting the Mega Man X Legacy Collection :yoshi:
Buy the first volume, and only the first volume. They were nice enough to put all the universally good games in the first half, and the mediocre to **** in the second. Save the money.

Noipoi

Howdy!
To be fair
Not like they were shy about their intentions with her

First thing we saw was a close up of her ass
They’re not shy today either.

Shroob

Sup?
They’re not shy today either.

Sakurai's been stuck in the office too long.

Man just wants to go home and see his wife.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So E3 Hype for today is dying? Ok.

I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy Orgin's artstyle. If it wants to be gritty, ok, but it's a prequel to FFI. Why do that when the opening scene of Final Fantasy on the NES has more color than that?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pokemon Showdown videos are popping in my YT Feed again. I'm surprised Nintendo has taken no action over them, it's a free VGC sim. It's been here for probably near a decade while other popular ROMs have gotten decimated.

Last edited:

MooMew64

It's on the Playstation store for $10, if you have one of those. I don't know if it's on sale on the eshop, but Capcom loves to put their stuf on sale so it won't be long
PS4?

Ehhhhhhh

I mean

I do have one

but I don’t really like using it lol

I’ll think about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom