• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So if we are to ever get another PSASBR. What characters do you guys think are guaranteed or certain?

Kratos obviously would return. The only question is would he be a duo character with Atreus or would he just be part of his specials or moveset?

Aloy I feel is certain. Maybe Ellie from The Last of Us.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So if we are to ever get another PSASBR. What characters do you guys think are guaranteed or certain?

Kratos obviously would return. The only question is would he be a duo character with Atreus or would he just be part of his specials or moveset?

Give me Astro.

Would also love to see Ratchet and Clank get more characters like Qwark, Nefarious and Rivet.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I would really love for War of the Monsters to at least get stage representation. Such an underrated gem of a game.

Kineticlops also being the only one who could work as a playable character.

Gravity Rush could also use another rep being Raven.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's so many potential choices for a Smash reveal.

A fighting game character(namely Jin, but MK, GG, KI or anything else could still be great), or another Mega Man character would be the dankest. Though I guess a fairly safe choice be Hayabusa or Crash. Then again, I kind of dipped out of the guessing game for a couple months to focus on other things. There's also Pokemon, Sonic or Tomb Raider. I dunno, I just think the character chosen for E3 would have to be from a fairly large series.

I would like some of that Metroid Crack. But I'm not sure we'll get much of that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
This looks great. Love the expressions for your caricatures and the color schemes come together real nice.

Did any particular cartoons inspire your style for this art? It kinda gives off an early 2000s Cartoon Network vibe to me.
No particular cartoon, but I was inspired by certain characters.

For me, strangely enough, the protagonist of this animation for Weird Al’s Albuquerque.

For Snake, Angelica Pickles.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

If I had to guess. Something like this. For first party since Sony started up a few new series since then.

Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Kratos (El Classico)
Kratos N' Boy
Nathan Drake
Kat
Aloy
Sly
Jak and Daxter
Parappa
Abe
Joel and Ellie
Sir Dan
Cole
Bloodborne Guy
Astro
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Jin(Ghosts of Tsushima Jin, not Jin Kazama)
Dart
maaaaaaaaaybe Spider-Man/Miles if you count their game counterparts

Ideally, Ratchet and Sly could get multiple characters. Murray and Bently could be their own characters, Quark could be Dan.

Third parties should be Crash, Spyro, Alucard, Lara, Jill, Heihachi, Classic Dante and maybe Mega Man Volnutt if your feeling spicy. Hell, you could throw Ryu and Chun into any crossover and it'll fit too. Raziel would be dope but I'm probably 1 of 12 people that'd shill for him

When is Nintendo's E3?
Tuesday morning.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If I had to guess. Something like this. For first party since Sony started up a few new series since then.

Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Kratos (El Classico)
Kratos N' Boy
Nathan Drake
Kat
Aloy
Sly
Jak and Daxter
Parappa
Abe
Joel and Ellie
Sir Dan
Cole
Bloodborne Guy
Astro
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Jin(Ghosts of Tsushima Jin, not Jin Kazama)
Dart
maaaaaaaaaybe Spider-Man/Miles if you count their game counterparts

Ideally, Ratchet and Sly could get multiple characters. Murray and Bently could be their own characters, Quark could be Dan.

Third parties should be Crash, Spyro, Alucard, Lara, Jill, Heihachi, Classic Dante and maybe Mega Man Volnutt if your feeling spicy. Hell, you could throw Ryu and Chun into any crossover and it'll fit too. Raziel would be dope but I'm probably 1 of 12 people that'd shill for him
Surprised you didn't list Knack in there.

D

Deleted member

I’ve got screwed up teeth in real life. I like to portray them as cartoon villain teeth because it’s funny and helps stave off my self image issues :)
I dunno how, but my teeth are so ****ed up some of them grew in sideways.

It’s why I have such a huge overbite and slurp when I’m drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom