• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I like to think in the merged universe of the Marvel Cinematic Universe/DC Extended Universe/MonsterVerse, the hidden world Aquaman and Mera winded up in where they find Atlanna is amongst the many hollow pockets connected to the central hollow earth in the MonsterVerse especially given its dinosaurs.

I love worldbuilding and crossovers.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm just imagining what it'd be like living in such a world with those three cinematic universes in the same setting.

Everyday probably would be dangerous.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, 2020 was a bit of an ironic year for me. It was the first year my parents really let me make my own decisions and go out on my own without being directing under their watch(such as riding my bike to the bike trail or to the store.)

But then February hits and all of that goes to hell. :halfsheep:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shiek wasn't in BoTW, just her armor.

Unless she's in the sequel
I always assumed Ultimate Sheik is someone new within their Sheikah Tribe, and accidentally got stuck in Smash...inb4 it's the sister of and/or Paya for some reason
I like to think in the merged universe of the Marvel Cinematic Universe/DC Extended Universe/MonsterVerse, the hidden world Aquaman and Mera winded up in where they find Atlanna is amongst the many hollow pockets connected to the central hollow earth in the MonsterVerse especially given its dinosaurs.

Monster is dead and DC is going through some complications...don't think those 3 merged together would fit right

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

If you liked anime i'm sure you would enjoy the Robot wars universe immensely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom