• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i'm finding out that3DS cartridges seemingly have a shorter life span than DS cartridges, and i dont get how that's possible when they both seem to be made of the same materials.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Yeah, I've heard a whole bunch of ORAS copies suddenly dropped dead.
Yeah, with a bit of digging it was found out that a massive batch of carts were made faulty and nobody found out until it was too late, so far ORAS and Persona Q seem to be the only games made with this Batch of faulty carts.

Unless there are some licensed games that no one gives a **** about that were also made with these carts.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The end of my Omori journey is near.

There's only 1 challenge left & 1 bonus thing to do, and after that, all there's left is the ending.

Will share what I did later.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Looks at Galaxy and Skyward Sword.

Sigh.....

Keep in mind he's a former dev, he wouldn't be in the know about what's currently being made or going on.

But even if it doesn't end up happening....

Well, Metroid fans are used to living in Spain.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'd either go for Eggman/Tails/Amy or Makoto Niijima/Cooler Goro Akechi
I’d be bummed out if it was just another character from an already repped franchise. Especially a Sonic character. Sega is sitting on Shenmue, Yakuza, NiGHTS, Puyo Puyo, Valkyria, Streets of Rage, Jet Set Radio, Phantasy Star, Virtua Fighter, Sakura Wars, and so SO much more that it lands up there with Konami and Capcom in terms of iconic franchise. Then relegating it to a character from P5 or Sonic would just be a bummer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
osby osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Here's the deal.

SO.....I originally planned to do BOSS RUSH -> Last part of Black Space 2/Hidden Black Space entrance ->Perfectheart->Rococo in this order before I finally finish the game. However, if my previous post didn't give you a hint already. Black Space in general make me depress & notfeelgood in general. So I instead did the last part Black Space left first.

Being honest, I left the worse for last, as outside of a short moment of giving Black Space Hero some [REDACTED] Food so that he could make [REDACTED], the only part that I haven't visited outside the Hidden Black Space entrace is the Red Maze.

See this?

This is Hell in Yume Nikki, and Omocat decided to have it in her own game too, and i hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it.

Not because exploring a giant red maze is confusing, but rather the music, the atmosphere, the piercing red all over over it, the fact that there is floating piece of bread that, when touch, transform into hanged Mari, which then later transform into CURSED LONG NECK HELLMARI THAT START FOLLOWING YOU AS THE SCREEN GET DARKER GOD WHY I COME HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Brief, I didn't like being in this place one bit. Hence I tried to find the two this place offer(as far I know) as fast as possible, those 2 are:

-This
Screen Shot 05-07-21 at 08.25 PM.PNG

and

-This
Screen Shot 05-07-21 at 08.19 PM 002.PNG
I'm not spoiling what's down here if you don't know, but suffice to say, it scared the **** out of me, even though I knew it existed before.

AND WITH THAT, BLACK SPACE 2 IS DONE....HOPEFULLY. ;_;

I do mention BS2 here 'cuz, as I talked before, there's many way to get BS or BS2 are within Headpace. Such as taking a mysterious black car on the Deep Well roadway, or using the Universal Remote on the red TV where you fought the 404 Error Boss. Beside one, all of those places are either Black Space 1 you already went before, or area in BS2. (The only special entrance I didn't take was the one that put you in the Red Maze, guess why)

While it's not much, it's pretty important to note that some of those BS1 area allow you to find those characters.

Those 3 characters are quite interesting, as they were featured in the very first trailer for the game (OYASUMI) for a very brief moment, and they are supposed beta characters, since they are featured in a sprite sheet that show off the design of Girl Sunny & Male Aubrey, along previous designs of the main cast.

The first girl look quite close to Abbi in the original Omori comic, the second look quite similar to Sweetheart and the last one seem influenced by Something. Ultimaly, only Omocat and her team knew who & what those 3 are, but it's still cool to see them cameo in the final game.

Annnd that all said, Black Space in all of it's glory as been reviewed by me. Unless someone find something big about it or a update add new stuff, I won't have to destroy my sanity even more!

Hope those BS sections were interesting and made you speculate a bit about them, without having to actually play them & be sad afterward.

Next is the Boss Rush...which I did on my first try, and not sure what much to say beside that while it wasn't ultra easy (I did put some handicap on me, like not using Red Hand at all & not buying lots of Juice items) and that I had some moment of "oh ****", overall, if you know what you're doing by having lots of whole chickens/juice for all items, lots of debuff on your enemies & Gator Aid, lots of items that change the whole party emotions & making your enemy being the right emotion you want, some of your most powerful moves ready like Tickles, Beatdown & the Something Moves (Tickles & Multiattack moves are so broken together lol),yoru best equipement on hands, have some good RNG here and there, stay calm & keep focus (and don't like me who acccidently use a Happy all item while Humprey was sad, almost killing my entire party), you should be fiiiiiiiiiiine.

Beside some trophies & a achievement, you sadly don't get much, tho you do get a special cookie made by Mari, so that's cool. (Not sure what it does, so haven't eated yet)

Annnnnnnnnnnd yeah........Oh!

One last thing:

If you want to break a boss half, reduce their defense as much possible, make their emotions weak, give Kel a coffee, make him flex, use run'n'gun and
Screen Shot 05-07-21 at 10.17 PM.PNG
Yeah, Kel break the game altogether. You know Humprey? Yeah, he had like half~ of his life bar left, then I did what I just described and Kel just pulled 8000 DAMAGES BY HIMSELF.

ALL BECAUSE I GAVE HIM A COFFEE.

In other words: Praise the Mighty Lord Kel, or you will regret it.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd yeah, next time, we face the last ultimate bonus boss of the game: Perfectheart.

See ya guys after I beat it, either by coffee cheese or not. Who know.:drshrug:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I did a bit of research as to what franchises made it into the Super Robot wars franchise before they started translating the games into English, and i find out that machine Robo made it in at one point.

For those that dont know Machine Robo is the japanese name of Gobots, that franchise that Transformers fans use as a punchline.

Gobots made it into this robot crossover but Transformers never has, now that's just confusing lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided to push Only the Brave back to June to watch Shrek 1 & 2 instead given its the month of May and its 20th anniversary and what better way of celebrating them the series by watching the first two movies on the month the first film came out 20 years ago.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I think 2B is doneso because a second SE character in the same pass doesn't strike me as particularly likely, but I could somewhat see Rayman happening.
I dont see Rayman happening because designing an amiibo for him would be a nightmare lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom