• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Have you fully contained the evil biome yet?
I have a hellevator on the right side of the Crimson and the Snow biome with a chasm on the border is on the left, so I'd say so.

I have the molten armor, a Godly Night's Edge, ths Cell Phone, the Terraspark Boots, done the Torch God event, beat every boss up until the WoF, made a Surface Glowing Mushroom biome so I'm figuring out what's left because I feel like I'm missing something...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be awesome? A crossover fighting game based on what IDW has, or had in the past, the rights to! Like, an homage/parody or games like Marvel vs. Capcom or Injustice. You'ed have some comic book staples in there like TMNT, Usagi Yojimbo, Judge Dredd, The Crow, Popeye, The Spirit, and Rocketeer, some more modern success stories of the company like Zombies vs. Robots, CVO, or 30 Days of Night, and staples of pop culture like Transformers, Ghostbusters, My Little Pony, Godzilla, G.I. Joe, Dungeons and Dragons, Back to the Future, Sonic the Hedgehog, Samurai Jack, The Powerpuff Girls, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Jem and the Holograms, Kiss, Mars Attacks, The X-Files, and probably many many more!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know what would be awesome? A crossover fighting game based on what IDW has, or had in the past, the rights to! Like, an homage/parody or games like Marvel vs. Capcom or Injustice. You'ed have some comic book staples in there like TMNT, Usagi Yojimbo, Judge Dredd, The Crow, Popeye, The Spirit, and Rocketeer, some more modern success stories of the company like Zombies vs. Robots, CVO, or 30 Days of Night, and staples of pop culture like Transformers, Ghostbusters, My Little Pony, Godzilla, G.I. Joe, Dungeons and Dragons, Back to the Future, Sonic the Hedgehog, Samurai Jack, The Powerpuff Girls, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Jem and the Holograms, Kiss, Mars Attacks, The X-Files, and probably many many more!
Sounds more like LEGO Dimensions 2 than a fighting game

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Trust me

There's worse subs than a buncha weebs fawning over their waifus.
Yeah me and the wife yesterday decided to go out on the town whispering milady to all female passers by as we held the door for them while sporting matching fedoras
-excerpt from lonely man on Reddit who does not have a wife

I was a weeb already?
It’s sad when they don’t know about the infection of weebism slowly taking over there bodies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom